• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

so nice to sleep this morning but slave me got to be in mrt to go office ...

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
then later finished up what my lady svp boss wants me to do for her then go airport to go bkk.

damn sian. slave life 就是 liddat. no freedom because only rich people can have freedom. poor people got to abide by rules and live their lives and not create problems for rich people and elites.

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
elite people boss say do must do. cannot say no. say no or this cannot that cannot even if really cannot or impractical will mean PDP appraisal tio sabotaged with words like not forward looking or negative mindset. so everyone who wants to survive will say yes and become yes men and yes women.