• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So it's standard practise to open fire

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
at the front wheels to avoid being run over.

instead of just siaming the car....another poodles logic? :biggrin:

Police officer opens fire at vehicle to avoid being run over
By Zhang Tingjun, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 13 June 2009

SINGAPORE: A police officer opened fire at a vehicle in the wee hours of Saturday morning to avoid being run over.

According to the police, a man had driven against the flow of traffic and tried to run over the officer to evade a road block shortly after 1am.

As his life was in imminent danger, the officer drew his revolver to fire a single shot at the front wheel of the car. No one was injured and the public was not endangered at any point in time.

The 48-year-old man, who was driving without a licence, was arrested and charged in court on Saturday morning. Investigations are ongoing.

The incident took place at the junction of Kreta Ayer and Neil Road during an anti-drink driving operation to ring-fence pubs and nightspots in the area.

Twenty-six drink drivers were nabbed, including a woman, bringing the total number of people caught so far this year to 1,350.

Those caught on Saturday morning were aged between 26 and 55 years old. Most of the drivers were in their 20s and 30s.

The highest breathalyser result clocked was 72 microgrammes of alcohol per 100 millilitres of breath – double the prescribed legal limit of 35 microgrammes of alcohol per 100 millilitres of breath.

Police also said a total of 29 persons were summoned for other traffic-related offences.

- CNA

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. When I was in the army I was told that if I can justify that my life is in danger while doing guard duty I have the right to shoot 1st and ask questions later.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, drivers getting damn garang these days

Will go to court to see this hearing. Must see what the fucker looks like

Lion_Barbell

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. When I was in the army I was told that if I can justify that my life is in danger while doing guard duty I have the right to shoot 1st and ask questions later.

I was told the same thing too.
Only problem was that our entire guard detail were not issued with any rounds at all !
Only the guard commander had a miserable total of 3 live rounds in his 9mm Luger pistol.