• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So, IDA is saying SG uni degrees are S.H.I.T. ?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When PAP is in charge, did they haul out opposition members like Low, Lim and Chiam? These farkers cost the people of Singapore capable men and women who had potential to be cabinet ministers. We even lost a foreign minister thanks to WP. But they all still can walk free.
Aiyoh, the conveniently forgot all those being hauled away? Ask Francis Seow and Mr. Tang lah.

If opposition is in charge, you want to purge us like some Cultural Revolution mania, is it? That convinces us more that we must vote for PAP! Only PAP can safeguard the prosperity of Singapore.
New Government will always follow the law. If you did nothing wrong, why do you fear? Most in the PAP and affilated agencies like PA, TC, CCC, RC have committed crime against the country. So, there is alot of cleansing to do.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard from a bird....Malaysisian PRs from Mutland "private institutions" with certs issued by these non-governmental institutions was also accepted into nus...I was shocked:eek:. For these "privileged pets, upon graduation, they can claim that they graduated from nus.....but of what breed and quality under preferred treatment? This is how our current garment cheapen NUass institution.

........... Did the FTs have special experience that edged out our local graduates?