• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So Fast! 60,000 Ah Neh Coming Here....

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah... I thought the gahment is going to reflect and change their Foreign Talent policy?! Why still invite so many ah neh FTs?!!!

Maybe it was meant to be "to reflect how the policy can be less transparent to the general public", if you don't see the number you won't complain.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Piang eh !!! Realy shitty life :eek:
They are alwayz farking good with their canon bullshit !
I don't trust them. whenever they open mouths only shits come out!

:eek:

Difference between SG and India
In SG or most other parts of the world, everyone and their grandma have the job title that ends with manager

In India, they dun use manager, the call themselves, Vice President

When most of these Vice Presidents talk, your bullshit alarm will go into Overdrive. Those in SG are considered tame by their standards

Last edited:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Difference between SG and India
In SG or most other parts of the world, everyone and their grandma have the job title that ends with manager

In India, they dun use manager, the call themselves, Vice President

When most of these Vice Presidents talk, your bullshit alarm will go into Overdrive. Those in SG are considered tame by their standards

piang eh ! Really cannot work with them !
Everything also want status !
I rather have more PRC than the shits ! :eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If S'pore is 78% ah neh or 78% Chinese,which is worst?Will the standard be like South Asia or North East Asia?

Oh pls this is a rhetorical question. This country is the richest in SEA. The standard of living much higher than indo or mudland it's plain obvious which one is better.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
60,000 Ah Neh Coming Here ....

SBS Transit and TIBS public buses will look like these pics during peak hours :eek: :eek:

Pictures courtesy of Bro Char_Azn's blog
:wink:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
60,000 x 6 bullets. A normal revolver is not going to do it. You need a few machine guns and boxes and boxes of ammo.

dual_minigun.jpg

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah... I thought the gahment is going to reflect and change their Foreign Talent policy?! Why still invite so many ah neh FTs?!!!

"Hiring firms say over 20% of this talentaround 60,000 people-will be from India,50% from within Singapore and the rest from other parts of the world."

Read this you dumbass.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
More than so-called 900,000 FTs are at the doorsteps of Singapore ,just waiting for the greenlight from LHL.

The Foreigner Tsunami are going to sweep into this little island.

All Singaporeans ,Braced for the worst !

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
YES ah, finally coming....give it to the daft sinkies....F****u 60%..... i say bring in another 1million FT...