• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

snp fell 80 points

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
any chance the market will rebound in the next two weeks?it always seems to do that after a major dip once all the panic and doomsday talk has died down.....considering we are not in a real financial crisis like 2007......no point panicking and selling early and taking a loss for nothing just for the goddamn market to stabilize again two weeks later and recover.

No we are in the beginning of a recession...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how hi can a dead pussy bounce b4 ah ma wateva cums again? ...

i see oil behave like gold and when it''s peak, many pple keep on buying until it dropped and then this group of pple went bust.
so i say that it is still trending down if you look at the chart. on the other hand, it may really be heading north! cos' too many pple have been shorting for the past 2 years. and when too many pple shorting, some are still going in to short, and when even aunties in market are talking about oil crisis, i think it's time to long. it's a 50% thing but i am still shorting.:o

Last edited:

DaveGahan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stock and shares is gambling. You take risks. Lose blame who? Like property market, what goes up must come down. :biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stock and shares is gambling. You take risks. Lose blame who? Like property market, what goes up must come down. :biggrin:

if you go in depth into shares and forex, you will know it's not gambling, it's more of analytical mind coupled with skills to make a living. i would say it's a form of speculation with knowledge, not gambling.

DaveGahan

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you go in depth into shares and forex, you will know it's not gambling, it's more of analytical mind coupled with skills to make a living. i would say it's a form of speculation with knowledge, not gambling.

wah.. sure win ah? no losers? i also want! :biggrin: