• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Snow leopard for sale????!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!

d4rkness

Alfrescian
Loyal
1000 for snow leopard ? Cannot be, black market very ex for that I think.

I dont think its black market, i think its actually a guy's leopard who just gave birth not long ago, he told me that he keep moving houses so it will be super troublesome to bring the leopards along with him/her.

d4rkness

Alfrescian
Loyal
Either the snow leopard is a scam or he's just a clone :wink:

Im not an expert but how do u scam if the goods is delivered first before payment?! Before leh! And what u mean by clone? U mean clone the leopard? Can meh? Can I give u the email u help me test if he's real or fake 1? Too bad I too young if nt I cfm buy T.T

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its simple he will show you the snow leopard baby then he will put it into a seal container small holes to breath but can't see anything. Then you paid up & when u reach home and open the container Viola ! A Snow Leopard fur look alike kitten CAT .. Meow ~~~ !

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
snowleopard2.jpg

d4rkness

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its simple he will show you the snow leopard baby then he will put it into a seal container small holes to breath but can't see anything. Then you paid up & when u reach home and open the container Viola ! A Snow Leopard fur look alike kitten CAT .. Meow ~~~ !

Lol bro... He bring to your house...

d4rkness

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lol bro... He bring to your house...