• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Snake Times Lying again

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read this lie in the Snake Times. If you are a low income person, you will not write articles with "I refer to" and end with "I applaud the Land Transport Authority for its timely decision." Neither would this fake blame motorists.
Only PAP writes the below shit
"We (you) now enjoy a seamless and smoother ride from home to work, and to school for children. Our (Your) travel time has been reduced, on average, by about 10 to 15 minutes on a bus journey from the north to town, and the journey is more pleasant."

Can someone submit video and photo footage of the situation at Yishun and Ang Mo Kio? If the Cheebyes can lie that they can do anything. Be prepared for more violent and inhumane action by the PAP. No public writes in such a cheeby PAP manner.

Thanks for a smoother ride, LTA

I REFER to the recent discussion in the media on the bus-lane issue. It seems most views presented were from motorists who were concerned about their road space being taken up by public buses. I would like to look at this from the perspective of bus commuters who travel daily by public transport.

I live in northern Singapore and I have friends who live in Yishun and Ang Mo Kio. In the course of my community service, I have also received feedback from many bus commuters on the implementation of more bus lanes in Singapore. Generally, most of us - who are mainly from the lower or lower-middle income groups, do not own a car and depend mainly on public transport to travel daily from one place to another - give this scheme our thumbs-up.

Since the scheme was implemented in Yishun and Ang Mo Kio, it has provided bus commuters with greater convenience. We now enjoy a seamless and smoother ride from home to work, and to school for children. Our travel time has been reduced, on average, by about 10 to 15 minutes on a bus journey from the north to town, and the journey is more pleasant.

With this time saved, we do not need to rush to work or school and can afford to sleep in a little longer. Although to an individual, the time saved may seem negligible, on a bus filled with more than 100 passengers, the amount of time saved, in an economic sense, is tremendous.

The bus lane has also improved the timely arrival of buses at bus stops, and bus commuters can now better gauge arrival times and hence better manage their journey to work. With bus lanes, gone are the days when we used to worry about being late for work with buses held up in jams and other days when we had no alternative but to take a cab to work because of late buses or traffic jams.

To bus commuters mainly from the lower or lower-middle income groups, the reduction in the amount of travel by cabs, thanks to reliable bus services, has helped us manage our costs better and save money.

During this period of economic uncertainty, more people are switching to public transport. The implementation of more bus lanes on the road is a timely measure that will benefit more people. I applaud the Land Transport Authority for its timely decision.

Ho Kok Khun

This forum letter was first published in The Straits Times on Dec 4, 2008.

kansas

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who write praising the authorities are always a suspect. Who in Singapore has time to write, other than for the purpose of complaining :(

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has been tried and tested -

When you sing praises about the fucking government, those whores from the Shitty Times will rush to publish your letter.

Trust me, there is no man working at The Shitty Press Holding, only Ah Guas work there. Why ?? These are your typical eunuchs, balless to be exact. They are balless to publish your strong opposing articles against the bastards at PAP.

Oh..... another thing, these toadies at The Shitty Press Holding would readily sell their mothers to the next bidder if PAP wants them to.

People who write praising the authorities are always a suspect. Who in Singapore has time to write, other than for the purpose of complaining :(

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok lah, to be fair, the Bus Lane thing helps. I take bus to and fro work every week day during peak hours from Shenton Way to the East. Traffic damn congested on other lanes and bus lane relatively more smooth flowing!

Except at certain occassions, some stupid idiot moron still stop or "overtake" inside the bus lane. CB, if without bus lane seow liao!!

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ho Kok Khun

This forum letter was first published in The Straits Times on Dec 4, 2008.

http://www.neesoonsouth.org.sg/ccc.php He is a PAP grass roots snake from Yishun. How pathetic.

Citizens' Consultative Committee

Committee Members

Advisor Er Lee Bee Wah MP for ANG MO KIO GRC
Patron Mr Goh Hong Choon, BBM
Patron Mr Goh Seow Chew, BBM
Patron Mr Toh Khai Cheng, BBM (L)
Patron Mr Ng Ah Hwee, BBM
Patron Mr Lim Kee Seng, Henry
Patron Mr Boo Thiam Hee
Patron Mr Lim Kui Teng, Alan
Patron Mr Tye Lee Sun, PBM

Chairman

Mr Jack Soh Tze Churn, BBM

Vice Chairman

Mr James Wong Kang Kin, PBM
Vice Chairman Mr Thirunal Karasu s/o Palaniappan, PBM

Vice Chairman

Mr Goh Boo Han

Vice Chairman

Mr Raymond Chia Lee Meng
Secretary Mr Wilson Zhuang Wang Xiang
Assistant Secretary Ms Sithararani Doriasamy
Assistant Secretary Mr Ho Kok Khun
Assistant Secretary Mr Ng Pooh Cheok Charles

Treasurer

Mr Koh Heng Chan PBM

Katana

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is this? the writer is non other than the assistant secretary from the commitee himself? :mad:

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has been tried and tested -

When you sing praises about the fucking government, those whores from the Shitty Times will rush to publish your letter.

Trust me, there is no man working at The Shitty Press Holding, only Ah Guas work there. Why ?? These are your typical eunuchs, balless to be exact. They are balless to publish your strong opposing articles against the bastards at PAP.

Oh..... another thing, these toadies at The Shitty Press Holding would readily sell their mothers to the next bidder if PAP wants them to.
what you do is to write two letters.

One praising PAP sky high,one slightly critical.

Guess which one would get published.

You own me $10 if you get the right answer.