• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sms asking people to take loan!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
then what can i do with these harrassment?

don;t ask me to change number, i had this lucky ni with me for almost 13 years already.

Simple where justice fails, vigilantism takes over.
Dun get mad get even.
Space card or not I call up the fucktard and gave him a good fucking but he claims it's mass SMS out.
Ok I posted number on internet and kept harassing him...affecting his business.
At first fucktard still defiant, changing numbers are still sending same SMSes to me under new numbers as if to taunt me....me very motivated by such challenges.....every SMS for every number I return 10 folds at least....took a bit of effort and time though.
After 7-8 numbers change....fucktard surrendered and told me no more SMS to my number in future.
Small victory but well savoured.