• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SMRT Rewards All Employees With $500 Shopping Voucher Each!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PSA also regularly gives several hundred dollars of NTUC voucher worth to staff

These vouchers mean a lot more to Asiatic serfs and voters than freedom of speech and democracy. Ah Gong long ago recognized that, and hence he could win 10 consecutive GEs with ease. The opposition are full of duds who aren't street smart. They should go read Ah Gong's book, "Ah Gong: The Man and His Ideas" at least five times.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SMRT executives get 6-figure bonus while giving $500 shopping voucher (which is worth only $250 in reality).

And we think SMRT is a good employer???????

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no cash given? must fillow Commi countries to gve voucher, isit?

Let me guess.

Vouchers only able to be spent at Pappy CRONY retailers and sellers which inturn get their supplies from CRONY RELATED COMPANIES!

A left pocket goes to right pocket syndrome? LoL

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let me guess.

Vouchers only able to be spent at Pappy CRONY retailers and sellers which inturn get their supplies from CRONY RELATED COMPANIES!

A left pocket goes to right pocket syndrome? LoL

I would like $500 shopping voucher at the big supermarket chain. It would really help in reducing my grocery bills. While the samsters here are constantly negative, most SMRT staff are grateful and credit this bonus to the hard work behind the scenes by PAP union leaders and GLC scholars, who work together in the tripartism spirit to create win-win labour environment in Singapore.