• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Smart man called ambulance for a black out drunk slut in case she accuse rape. Slut not happy with $140 bill.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This whore will wake up with a beer bottle inside her cheebye hole.

I called the ambulance, I don't regret it​

Discussion

I don't understand why when ppl go out drinking, the grp always leave some heavily drunk blacked out woman to be dropped off at her home by one of the guyss.

A meet up with a couple of old poly friends in Clarke Quay, we drank at a bar, played some games etc. I don't drink alcohol, so I just ordered a Sprite. While some of em ordered Liquid Buffet, Beer, Soju etc. One of the woman drunk until blackout.

3 of us, need to hold her by the arms & bring her out of the bar. Knn all arrow me say, oh u nv drink so u bring her home. Gave me $50 cash to call Grab. I told them at least , I need one other woman to follow me back to the drunk woman's house. They said they too tired.
All those fkers left me at the bar outside, with her blacked out sitting on some chair. Idw bring back any drunk woman back to her place, then get accused of smth I didn't do. She was barely responding to my qns. Whenever I nudged her on her arm, she was abt fall onto the ground. Had to keep her still from falling.

So I did the next best thing, I called 995. Told the guy on the phone, friend drunk like crazy, not responding to me. Need urgent help.
They arrived in a couple mins, rlly quick. Asked me quite a number of qns, took down my IC. Then loaded her in the back. I rode the ambulance in the front seat & only went until the A&E front desk to admit her etc. Then I left.
My friends all asked me whr she was etc, told them I dropped her off at the hosp. All of em got pissed, told me why'd I do such a thing etc. Told them she blacked out & not responding to me. Was rlly worried for her. So called ambulance lor. Not one of em supported me, called me siao lang etc.

Well, she got discharged from the hospital the next day, nth wrong. She called complained to me cos of me, she got a $140 hosp bill.

I didn't do anything wrong. I protected myself from getting my door busted down by CID & being dragged around in court. Idw spend time in lockup for helping a drunk woman.

This experience rlly shook me to the core. That's the first time & last time I'll ever go out to a bar.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
he did the right thing. i would do the same. but then again, i am always the one who end up picking up my drunk housemate when she goes drunk until silly with her frens. sianzzzzzz....

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
he did the right thing. i would do the same. but then again, i am always the one who end up picking up my drunk housemate when she goes drunk until silly with her frens. sianzzzzzz....
Its ok if she doesn't cry rape.

Those who cry rape for fun or remorse sex must be gang raped and sealed.

KingFook Sr

Alfrescian
Loyal
This whore will wake up with a beer bottle inside her cheebye hole.

I called the ambulance, I don't regret it​

Discussion

I don't understand why when ppl go out drinking, the grp always leave some heavily drunk blacked out woman to be dropped off at her home by one of the guyss.

A meet up with a couple of old poly friends in Clarke Quay, we drank at a bar, played some games etc. I don't drink alcohol, so I just ordered a Sprite. While some of em ordered Liquid Buffet, Beer, Soju etc. One of the woman drunk until blackout.

3 of us, need to hold her by the arms & bring her out of the bar. Knn all arrow me say, oh u nv drink so u bring her home. Gave me $50 cash to call Grab. I told them at least , I need one other woman to follow me back to the drunk woman's house. They said they too tired.
All those fkers left me at the bar outside, with her blacked out sitting on some chair. Idw bring back any drunk woman back to her place, then get accused of smth I didn't do. She was barely responding to my qns. Whenever I nudged her on her arm, she was abt fall onto the ground. Had to keep her still from falling.

So I did the next best thing, I called 995. Told the guy on the phone, friend drunk like crazy, not responding to me. Need urgent help.
They arrived in a couple mins, rlly quick. Asked me quite a number of qns, took down my IC. Then loaded her in the back. I rode the ambulance in the front seat & only went until the A&E front desk to admit her etc. Then I left.
My friends all asked me whr she was etc, told them I dropped her off at the hosp. All of em got pissed, told me why'd I do such a thing etc. Told them she blacked out & not responding to me. Was rlly worried for her. So called ambulance lor. Not one of em supported me, called me siao lang etc.

Well, she got discharged from the hospital the next day, nth wrong. She called complained to me cos of me, she got a $140 hosp bill.

I didn't do anything wrong. I protected myself from getting my door busted down by CID & being dragged around in court. Idw spend time in lockup for helping a drunk woman.

This experience rlly shook me to the core. That's the first time & last time I'll ever go out to a bar.
A correct move
U a wise man.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it's gansiokbin drunk, I will strip her naked and summon all the ah nehs within 5km.

I will collect $10 each for 3mins buffet, can oar, lick, bite, drink milk, or fuck her ass.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You need to hang out with better friends.