• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SM Goh - if george yeo lost, Singaporeans prepare for the consequences

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How they can hurt U further if George Yeo goes down.

By putting MBT in charge of Foreign Affairs AND HDB at the same time!!!!!

Sleepless

Alfrescian
Loyal
If GY loses, SM Goh can become the ministar for foreign affairs.
Singapore won't lose out since the replacement is so capable. :rolleyes:
We will also get better value for money since there will be one less ministar sitting around. :biggrin:

No lah. SM Goh should GOh too. His $3.5M peanut salary can go to better use. After all, he has no portfolio. He failed his last important task which was to win back Hougang and Potong Pasir in 2006.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore and Singaporeans are always prepared for all consequences. Problem is those inside the PAP are not. Singaporeans know that they are flesh and blood. But some people think they are Gods. We need to show them that they are lesser mortals.

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some of these politician should have retired ages ago. The people should help them retire, in GY case, he should attend to his family needs as well.

hi there

1. the same sheep that spoke of the renewal thing.
2. now this!
3. well, such "above excellent" sheep should be paid 10 mil and cannot retire mah!
4. forever serving loh!
5. sheep happy.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If GY loses, SM Goh can become the ministar for foreign affairs.
Singapore won't lose out since the replacement is so capable. :rolleyes:
We will also get better value for money since there will be one less ministar sitting around. :biggrin:

They can have one limbeheng in PM office for 3 decades, am I right! as a Minister without a portfolio, Goergie y can fill that post also...what is the problem??

jw5

Loyal
Indeed, they can also get that primary school kid to be a Foreign Ministar as well. All she has to do is just stomp her feet and say "I don't know, I don't know!"

She can help to pour the tea when Wooden meets the various foreign ministars.

jw5

Loyal
No lah. SM Goh should GOh too. His $3.5M peanut salary can go to better use. After all, he has no portfolio. He failed his last important task which was to win back Hougang and Potong Pasir in 2006.

You're right, he has no portfolio, that's precisely why I'm suggesting he should have one.
And he can also shut up about there being consequences, unless he's admitting that he's poorer quality than Georgie.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
They can have one limbeheng in PM office for 3 decades, am I right! as a Minister without a portfolio, Goergie y can fill that post also...what is the problem??

If Georgie loses, he will have to leave.
And I think he will leave in a dignified manner, unlike certain crybabies. :biggrin:

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
GCT has effectively said that LHL team will be weakened post GY. Is he attacking LHL now along with his three prong swipe at MBT/WKS/Raymond Lim? "Things were better when I was PM... LOL":biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: