• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Slums In Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee Soon Juan is a citizen who's asking our public servants for answers which alot of Sporeans are afraid to ask.

Obviously you think the PAP are our masters & don't need to answer to the electorate :rolleyes:

Aren't you even curious about how much money the gov't has lost. It is because of blind faith in the PAP that has caused so much losses.

Not worried. The test of the pudding is in the eating. Unlike you conspiratists, CPF dutifully paid most of my CPF money to Pidemco and now they dutifully pay my CPF money to OCBC Bank every month.

And frankly I have no problem with people asking any questions they want. But not the way the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan does it. He is more interested in his antics than in the answers to his questions.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not worried. The test of the pudding is in the eating. Unlike you conspiratists, CPF dutifully paid most of my CPF money to Pidemco and now they dutifully pay my CPF money to OCBC Bank every month.

Everyone in Spore will pay for the excesses of the PAP, even you.

Even if you are getting your CPF payments it won't go as far with the inflation that is being caused by the PAP. From the utilities, public transport, .... to the high medical costs.

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aneah liao aa!

Losers like Messrs Yeo, Lim and Prataman can give motivational speech?:confused::confused::confused:

PAP's idea of motivational speech:
"Get Out of My Elite Uncaring Face!"
:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Don't make stupid comparisons, F-grade scholar

Lunchtime talks are paid by participants.

Who pays for our president and ministers' salaries?

If the likes of Yeo Cheow Tong, Lim Hng Kiang and SR Nathan can make money by giving motivational speeches after retirement, no one's gonna stop them.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry left the service after my bond so many years ago. I'm not sour grapes like you who will stay in the service then complain about the fasttrack of the overseas scholars.

I'm sure you miss the civil service

But with your low IQ and weak mental state, the sinkapore civil service misses you even more

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAhahahaha

You are the sore loser who lost the argument and started getting personal

Now I'm even beating you at your own game

LOL

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAhahahaha

You are the sore loser who lost the argument and started getting personal

Now I'm even beating you at your own game

LOL

Except I'm not complaining about miniscule things like you. You won't in your lifetime make it through our lobby as a client. Maybe if you work hard enough you might make it to the priority banking lobby.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Except I'm not complaining about miniscule things like you. You won't in your lifetime make it through our lobby as a client. Maybe if you work hard enough you might make it to the priority banking lobby.

Hahahaha.... oh yes I am complaining about your miniscule intelligence quotient

And am I supposed to be impressed you work in a bank?? I am, however, very amazed at how shallow you are :rolleyes:

I think I get it now... you must have had an improverished childhood.

That explains your disdain for the poor. Your greatest moment in life must be that scholarship. And working in a bank now makes you feel like a REAL man right?

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Josephine Teo is hot !

2uotocz.jpg

"Thanks for the compliment but i would have preferred my top to be bigger than my bottom!"

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who cares about walking through the lobby of the pirority banking, you work hard enough, one walk through the lush corridors of private banking, where the reception at the counter, "gasp'! when they see you...and the private bankers, kiss the carpet in which you walk...

Here, you have MONEY, POWER, CONNECTION....you can open many doors & close many too!.

Who are trying to kid!....what was the puropose of CPF, when it was started in 1955?...had those holding on to the money on the people's behalf, stuck to the old ways, of many interest & investing, even though slow it maybe, many will see their CPF money at age 55 or take out some portion at 62, and if they want, an opt-in for them to leave with the board for annuity payment say, to 80 & beyond!.

The confidence of the people whose hard earned money left in hands, in which whom they trust, must be restored.

I won't want to walk through pirority banking, I want to work hard towards private banking, where I don't even bother about my CPF money...where I will be feted, and bask in MONEY, POWER & CONNECTION!.

:p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her hips are big lol

In olden days of China, the old matriach of the family usually choose their daughter-inlaws, with big hips,....for they will provide the family hopefully, hoepfully with a male offspring and many offsprings!.

For big hip women, giving birth is easy...more GOOD YEARS!..:biggrin:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can't read. I said he will never walk through our banking lobby but if he works hard he MIGHT make it to the priority banking lobby.

Who cares about walking through the lobby of the pirority banking, you work hard enough, one walk through the lush corridors of private banking, where the reception at the counter, "gasp'! when they see you...and the private bankers, kiss the carpet in which you walk...

Here, you have MONEY, POWER, CONNECTION....you can open many doors & close many too!.

Who are trying to kid!....what was the puropose of CPF, when it was started in 1955?...had those holding on to the money on the people's behalf, stuck to the old ways, of many interest & investing, even though slow it maybe, many will see their CPF money at age 55 or take out some portion at 62, and if they want, an opt-in for them to leave with the board for annuity payment say, to 80 & beyond!.

The confidence of the people whose hard earned money left in hands, in which whom they trust, must be restored.

I won't want to walk through pirority banking, I want to work hard towards private banking, where I don't even bother about my CPF money...where I will be feted, and bask in MONEY, POWER & CONNECTION!.

:p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can't read. I said he will never walk through our banking lobby but if he works hard he MIGHT make it to the priority banking lobby.

No I can't read, but I can digest...I am pointing out to you, that what's pirority banking?...maybe you could digest?:biggrin:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
No I can't read, but I can digest...I am pointing out to you, that what's pirority banking?...maybe you could digest?:biggrin:

You are also his category. I am saying he will never make private banking but if he works hard all his life he might make priority banking. :(

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are also his category. I am saying he will never make private banking but if he works hard all his life he might make priority banking. :(

ha ha ha....have you ever walked down the corridors of private banking, with the lush perisan carpets which only shoes no less than $1,000 a pop can walk, expensive paintings on the walls, blue Ming dynasty on the recption table....ha ha ha ha...maybe you should try Pirority banking or even Premier banking which ever the 'rose', by name it is called...

I still can't read, but I still digest!:biggrin: