• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SKPONGGOL & KINANA from YPAP confirmed

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I have been reading posts in this forum for a while. Agree that we need diverse views in a forum to make it vibrant and lively. But the pro-PAP posters seem to possess the vocab and reasoning skills of infants.

The opposition brigade are no better. Some of them are complete morons.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
There're about 5% morons in every society. Unless a political party has the tendency to attract more morons than the norm, it should have about the same percentage of morons. And since PAP has more members, it should have more morons. That's just Math.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
There're about 5% morons in every society. Unless a political party has the tendency to attract more morons than the norm, it should have about the same percentage of morons. And since PAP has more members, it should have more morons. That's just Math.

That's what I would have thought but the opposition parties seem to have ended up with a much higher percentage although in absolute numbers, the PAP may still have more.

I guess it's because idiots tend to be anti PAP simply because they can't understand the complexities of running a country. They view everything in black and white but life isn't like that.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's what I would have thought but the opposition parties seem to have ended up with a much higher percentage although in absolute numbers, the PAP may still have more.

I guess it's because idiots tend to be anti PAP simply because they can't understand the complexities of running a country. They view everything in black and white but life isn't like that.

Running a country is indeed harder than what people think. It's always easier when you're not doing it. And with hindslight, anyone can criticise. For the same reasons, I find GMS very annoying because he always criticises based on hindsight, and his foresight is .... what forsight?

Everyone of us is entitled to take a position, just be rational, reasonable and objective. But reality is clearly not the case, that's why there's the 5% morons. Some parties clearly have a higher percentage, or absolute numbers. And not forgeting some self-proclaimed neutral political analysts and pro-Singaporeans patriots. Idiots among them too.

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with Deepblue and Baluku. In fact, I agree with TFBH on SK, as for Kinana BCCB, he is either a Leongsam tongue in cheek or accidentally funny.

Can't be. Leongsam might not be a genius but the extremely low level of intelligence displayed by Kinana and SKPonggol tells me they are drop outs from some parties.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have found a constituency for Prof Zeng and his loyalists Kinana. I believe St John's island currently has no one tending to it.

At 2:05, you can see Kinana helping out Prof Zeng with the live demo of his vegetable shampoo..:biggrin:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish I did own both sites.

The More you defend yourself, the more suspicious it is. And don't that have that other adult site is good. Infact the monthly bandwidth fees kills down the profit margin by alot.....LOL

The opposition brigade are no better. Some of them are complete morons.

For EVERYONE sake, point out a PERFECT Party that has no moron supporters. Where in this world has perfect person ?

LOL

Don't be Naive !

Last edited:

anttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes running a country is no easy feat by any stretch of the imagination. But all it takes is a few good men with heart and brains in the right place, like the team we had during our independence. And a populace ready to share in the vision of the leaders. Today, not only are these successors of our founding fathers being paid stratospheric salaries, they are also known to sprout comments that are ill-conceived and ill-timed. And then the pro-PAP infants/morons or whatever the may be, will jump in to defend their political masters when they see a criticism. As for the populace, there is disillusion. Once trust and love are lost, they are very hard to regain.