• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Sixty year old Singaporean aunty slapped by an Indonesian lady on MRT"

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.tremeritus.com/2012/02/2...n-aunty-slapped-by-an-indonesian-lady-on-mrt/

A 60-year-old Singaporean aunty was slapped on her cheek by an Indonesian lady on a MRT train on Mon morning (20 Feb).

The incident happened when the aunty boarded the train at Sembawang MRT station at around 11:15am. Upon boarding, she saw a lady believed to be an Indonesian put her bag on the reserved seat for the elderly.

The aunty pointed to the Indonesian that the seat was a reserved seat. The foreigner then accused the aunty of being rude and an argument between them broke out.

When the train was near the Admiralty MRT station, the foreigner suddenly stood up and slapped the aunty on her left cheek and left the train.

The aunty then alighted at Admiralty MRT station and lodged a complaint to a SMRT staff at the control station. The staff promptly told the aunty in her face: “You go and beat her back lah!”

The aunty subsequently lodged a report with the Police and her son posted the report online to seek legal advice from netizens. Needless to say, the incident has sparked outrage among netizens.

It is unclear how the police is going to react to this case.

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng saluted aunty for reporting the matter and not taking revenge, but noted that he would have punched n kicked her brutally before yanking her out of train.:mad:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm waiting for the day where signs saying "Dogs and Singaporeans not allowed" are everywhere in Singapore.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indonesian Chinese damn fucking yaya one

You go orchard road and you will know

They have lots of money, carry wads of $100 bill & $1,000 is small change, they can buy Prada from PRADA, whereas you have to buy your Prada from the streets of Bangkok. Why they don't be yaya?, & they weren't promised a "Swiss Standard Of Living".:mad:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They have lots of money, carry wads of $100 bill & $1,000 is small change, they can buy Prada from PRADA, whereas you have to buy your Prada from the streets of Bangkok. Why they don't be yaya?, & they weren't promised a "Swiss Standard Of Living".:mad:

I doubt anyone so 'rich' will be taking the MRT.....anyways back in the 80s the indonesians who were here are all the rich ones and yes most of them lived in the orchard and surrounding areas but they never caused much trouble.

malaysians and then indonesia chinese seemed to have blended well back then.....now you get the 'normal' indo FTs coming here (not just as maids) and so competing with the common singaporeans for jobs.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The auntie misunderstood the MRT staff...you must remember that many of them, their english not good.

I read somewhere that the MRT staff is Malay.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The auntie misunderstood the MRT staff...you must remember that many of them, their english not good.

I read somewhere that the MRT staff is Malay.

You must have learnt that from BBQ Seng, be careful, there is a female HARIMAU (without gigi) around!:rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why lynching and street justice is needed in SG.:mad:

SG society is becoming so violent. Last time I have done this kind of things before asking people nicely not to eat at the MRT platform, to move the bag away (so that I can sit) etc. Now looking back it is too dangerous to do such things.