• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Six abusive sinkies caught for bullying public servants

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
0381DECA-5133-454E-9E86-0CDCB4E9A0A8.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Five out of six abusive sinkie men charged are Indians. Way out of proportion of population. @UltimaOnline will defend his own kind and blame their crimes on the karma of the poor victim public servants.
@UltimaOnline descendant of Indian convict, why dare not open your ccb mouth to tell the police that they deserved the abuses as their karma? Because you are a coward liar bully that’s why. Btw a virgin is not possible to be a mistress, only your filthy black pussy mother is mistress ok?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Naturalized sinkees then...otherwise, I don't understand why are they of interest to you.
You are the naturalized sinkie calling me one and do open your ccb mouth to call Goh Keng Swee as naturalised Sinkie. No wonder you are so pro mudland and always attacking Spore and Singaporeans.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the naturalized sinkie calling me one and do open your ccb mouth to call Goh Keng Swee as naturalised Sinkie. No wonder you are so pro mudland and always attacking Spore and Singaporeans.
Oh ya those evil ingrate sinkies don’t forget to call Gan Eng Seng and Lim Bo Seng as naturalised sinkies too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@UltimaOnline descendant of Indian convict, why dare not open your ccb mouth to tell the police that they deserved the abuses as their karma? Because you are a coward liar bully that’s why. Btw a virgin is not possible to be a mistress, only your filthy black pussy mother is mistress ok?
@UltimaOnline Don’t forget to open ccb mouth to tell the policeman public servants that it’s their karma to be abused by your fellow abusive Indians ok? No say means you admit to telling lies on karma.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What did I do to incur your wrath? I am going to jiabok now. Sorry to have acknowledged you. Must be a nightmare.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@UltimaOnline Don’t forget to open ccb mouth to tell the policeman public servants that it’s their karma to be abused by your fellow abusive Indians ok? No say means you admit to telling lies on karma.
Another hypocrite bully @UltimaOnline caught with double standard. Tell lies of using karma as justification of his crimes on me but no guts to say this applies to the poor policeman kena abused by his fellow abusive Indians.