• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sitoh Dishing Out Advice to Desmond Choo...

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just his face alone will lose him votes

ST_IMAGES_HOUGANG29A.jpg

How come one of his eyes is situated at East Coast... the other at West Coast... very far apart
I wonder if his auditing business' gets better after he joined politics

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shittoh did not win Potong Pasir. It was Chiam who hand over Potong Pasir to PAP via his wife.
Chiam never trusted anybody and his selfishnes cause his own downfall.
People always accuse Chee Soon Juan of kicking out Chaim from SDP but the truth is Chaim got himself kicked out of SDP.

Chee kicked Chiam out. That is a fact

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
PP is doomed to fall under pappies someday.
If you look at the past GE results, it has been close fights.
Always in the 50-55% range.
so not surprising at all.
Coupled by old age, poor health and unresolved party issues.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know Potong Pasir is the Chiam's turf.. Maybe, the Chiams should call it a day and let Workers Party contest there in 2016.. With due respect to Mdm Lina Chiam, it'll be difficult for her to wrestle PP back from that Seetoh Cheebye Face.. Mdm Lina could be in her 60s by the time the next GE comes..

The Chiams should forget about personal glory and let a better Oppo contest there.. I have deep respect for the past sacrifices of Mr Chiam for the people of PP.. But its time for him and his family to let go of PP..

My sincere apologies to any long time supporters of Mr Chiam here if they regard this post of mine as being rude to Mr Chiam..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lina Chiam is Ah Soh material. Voting for her is like voting for the coffeeshop owner's wife.

But the coffee shop owner's wife, sing song, yelps! when any pappies appears, and do line dancing...is it this kind of woman?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know Potong Pasir is the Chiam's turf.. Maybe, the Chiams should call it a day and let Workers Party contest there in 2016.. With due respect to Mdm Lina Chiam, it'll be difficult for her to wrestle PP back from that Seetoh Cheebye Face.. Mdm Lina could be in her 60s by the time the next GE comes..

The Chiams should forget about personal glory and let a better Oppo contest there.. I have deep respect for the past sacrifices of Mr Chiam for the people of PP.. But its time for him and his family to let go of PP..

My sincere apologies to any long time supporters of Mr Chiam here if they regard this post of mine as being rude to Mr Chiam..

WP contesting in PP would be like a Bear trying to fish in another Bear's spot. Would not be wise. WP isn't that stupid.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chee kicked Chiam out. That is a fact

That's because Chiam was trying to kick out Chee who was geting more popular than him. More correct to say Chiam was kicked out by the whole CEC. Perhaps ex-MP "don't talk cock" can shed some light.

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP contesting in PP would be like a Bear trying to fish in another Bear's spot. Would not be wise. WP isn't that stupid.

Not unless somebody, maybe a third party whom both sides trust, talk to Chiam to yield PP to WP. This person must have good negotiation skills and convince Chiam that it is for the good of all parties, particularly Singaporeans. I think the talk must start soon otherwise there will be no time for WP to walk the ground. Sitoh must not be allowed to get too entrenched in PP. Once Chiam is enlightened, he can even persuade his supporters to support WP.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's because Chiam was trying to kick out Chee who was geting more popular than him. More correct to say Chiam was kicked out by the whole CEC. Perhaps ex-MP "don't talk cock" can shed some light.

Chiam was doing well. Chee wanted power. And SDP went down the drain when Chee kicked Chiam out. Chiam got back only via suing.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not unless somebody, maybe a third party whom both sides trust, talk to Chiam to yield PP to WP. This person must have good negotiation skills and convince Chiam that it is for the good of all parties, particularly Singaporeans. I think the talk must start soon otherwise there will be no time for WP to walk the ground. Sitoh must not be allowed to get too entrenched in PP. Once Chiam is enlightened, he can even persuade his supporters to support WP.

Will still give Sitoh a free pass again. No, somehow GE 2016 a clone of Chiam must arise. Not his wife though

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
My photoshop skills no good.:(

But everytime I see him reminds me of the cunning offical in chinese operas.

Add LaoFuZhi mustache, one patch of white oval shape paint at the bridge of the nose, wearing a black mickey mouse chinese opera offical hat.

That completes the picture:p

Just his face alone will lose him votes

ST_IMAGES_HOUGANG29A.jpg