• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sins = death

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Toll in south China fire rises to 44: state media (September 24, 2008, AFP)
The death toll from a nightclub fire in southern China has risen to 44 with the death in hospital of a women injured in the blaze, the state-run Xinhua news agency said. It also said in a report late Tuesday that the number of people arrested over the weekend fire in the city of Shenzhen, near Hong Kong, had risen to 15. The blaze was sparked by a performer who shot off fireworks during a show at the unlicensed club, witnesses and state media have said, triggering a stampede through inadequate exits by hundreds of people which added to the toll.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
all got sin lah...

yah yah yah this i agree. all got sins and all sinners. do also sin.don't do also sin. all sinners.this is a living hell here. all sinners will be burnt alive in lust and in greed.painful lingering prolonging anguishing death. sins=death.yes!!!

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
where gt ppl no sin??

yeah but ts say SINS = DEATH...so his statement is redundant cos even if his so call faith has given him redemption, end of the day he still have to die...so since either way still have to die better to die a sinner with a smirk on my face...:biggrin:

esther

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah but ts say SINS = DEATH...so his statement is redundant cos even if his so call faith has given him redemption, end of the day he still have to die...so since either way still have to die better to die a sinner with a smirk on my face...:biggrin:

lol...make sense 2 me:biggrin: