• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinovac Vaccine ready for John Fucking Tan

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of the lucky clinics is this:

s0

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I expect all the CCP supporters here to gleefully get the sinovac vaccine. Pls keep us posted. Long live the CCP!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whoever takes tiong vaccine will be able to recite all of Chairman Mao's anecdotes automatically. :laugh:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
May I ask if one could get Pfizer and Moderna from the government for free why would anyone pay for Sinovac?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
So many PRC national here surely go for sinovac too.
Long queue yesterday at many clinics
I think most of them would've had the mRNA jabs already. Now want to add on with their CCP vaccine. Let's wait for reports on vaccine mixing, see how many of them up lorry.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First Sinovac Covid-19 vaccines to be given in S'pore on Friday afternoon, 2 weeks' wait for others

SINGAPORE - The first of the Sinovac Covid-19 vaccinations will be administered at some private clinics on Friday afternoon (June 18), following the authorities' approval of 24 private healthcare clinics to draw on the Government's existing stock of the vaccine.

As not all the clinics have received the vials yet, many have turned away walk-in requests from the public or placed them on registration wait lists. According to some clinics approached by The Straits Times, the waiting time for those who register successfully could be two weeks or more.

Several clinics told ST they have been inundated with calls since the Ministry of Health's (MOH) announcement on Wednesday on the 24 selected providers.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think most of them would've had the mRNA jabs already. Now want to add on with their CCP vaccine. Let's wait for reports on vaccine mixing, see how many of them up lorry.
Means they believe take more and performance increase.
Same logic you pay more to leader to get better performance.