• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sinky women kenna bash up by Taiwan NS slaves

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
GOODY GOOD.

============

Singaporean woman assaulted in Xiamen

>On the last night of their Xiamen holiday, two Singaporean women were set upon by three drunk men in their four-star hotel.

As reported in Shin Min Daily News, the men attacked them from behind, grabbed the neck of one of the women, and even brought her to her knees.

Ms Shen, 44, who was in Xiamen for a holiday with her family returned with injuries on the right side of her face, bruises on her knees and less than fond memories of Xiamen.

"Last Wednesday was our last night in Xiamen, my sister-in-law and I were taking the hotel lift down to go for foot reflexology across the road."

In the hotel lobby, they brushed past three men, one of whom was tottering unsteadily, and caught a strong smell of alcohol coming from the men.

Suddenly, Miss Shen's neck was grabbed from behind violently, causing her to lose her balance. Her assailant then released his grip just as suddenly, causing her to fall forward and land hard on her knees.

"I was scared stiff, and I did not want to further anger them, so after my sister-in-law helped me up, we turned to go immediately," Miss Shen just wanted to forget the matter as they were all very drunk.

But her attacker blocked their way, pointed his finger at her and shouted, "Why did you insult me?"

Miss Shen's sister-in-law retorted, "We didn't insult you, you attacked us first. Why did you hit her?"

But the men refused to back down, and said that they only attacked them because they had scolded them.

The two women tried to escape, but the men continued to block their way and swung a punch to the right of Miss Shen's face, and even gave her a kick.

Miss Shen then picked up the handset of a phone hanging on the wall and threw it at her attacker.

At this moment, the hotel security arrived and held the drunken men back, having spotting the scuffle on the hotel's CCTVs.

Did she insult him?
According to the hotel management, the men, who were patrons of the hotel's night club, claimed that Miss Shen said they were "so gross" when they walked past, thus raising their ire.

However, Miss Shen said that the strong smell of alcohol as the three walked past made her feel like vomiting, so she commented that she "felt nauseous" to her sister-in-law.

In mandarin, the phrase "zhen er xin" can mean both, but colloquially it has come to mean the former.

Local police not helpful
Miss Shen also claimed that the local police were stonewalling and appeared to be discouraging her from reporting the case.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wiki is your friend madmansg

and madmansg, have you ever left singapore before, other than johor?

you sound a bit green.

use your saving and fly around the world to look see look see.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My god sinkee whores shouldn't think they are in Sinkeeland where they can say that about any sinkee guy and just get away with it.

That was not in sinkeeland.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I was scared stiff, and I did not want to further anger them, so after my sister-in-law helped me up, we turned to go immediately," Miss Shen just wanted to forget the matter as they were all very drunk.

this was the reason behind the altercation, don't provoke people if you don't carry a piece with you...:biggrin:

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
usually one can hear remarks from old women who think they are "high-class". if the two women behave that way, they deserve such treatments.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suggest make NS mandatory to female as well. They should learn something to protect themselves and get some discipline too. :wink:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
usually one can hear remarks from old women who think they are "high-class". if the two women behave that way, they deserve such treatments.

actually when they behave in that way is because no one treat them a knuckle sandwich when they were doing that in spore....so it ended up as a habit, until they met their nemesis now...:biggrin:

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually when they behave in that way is because no one treat them a knuckle sandwich when they were doing that in spore....so it ended up as a habit, until they met their nemesis now...:biggrin:

They should now realise that S'pore men are gentlemen.

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very low benchmark leh bro...

Compared to drunk Chinaman, anyone will seem a gentleman

I don't think if a similar situation occured in S'pore, the women would be beaten up. This is why the s'pore woman passed that comment which showed a lack of understanding of asian men outside S'pore.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
GOODY GOOD.

============

Singaporean woman assaulted in Xiamen

>On the last night of their Xiamen holiday, two Singaporean women were set upon by three drunk men in their four-star hotel.

As reported in Shin Min Daily News, the men attacked them from behind, grabbed the neck of one of the women, and even brought her to her knees.

Ms Shen, 44, who was in Xiamen for a holiday with her family returned with injuries on the right side of her face, bruises on her knees and less than fond memories of Xiamen.

"Last Wednesday was our last night in Xiamen, my sister-in-law and I were taking the hotel lift down to go for foot reflexology across the road."

In the hotel lobby, they brushed past three men, one of whom was tottering unsteadily, and caught a strong smell of alcohol coming from the men.

Suddenly, Miss Shen's neck was grabbed from behind violently, causing her to lose her balance. Her assailant then released his grip just as suddenly, causing her to fall forward and land hard on her knees.

But her attacker blocked their way, pointed his finger at her and shouted, "Why did you insult me?"

Miss Shen's sister-in-law retorted, "We didn't insult you, you attacked us first. Why did you hit her?"

But the men refused to back down, and said that they only attacked them because they had scolded them.

The two women tried to escape, but the men continued to block their way and swung a punch to the right of Miss Shen's face, and even gave her a kick.

Miss Shen then picked up the handset of a phone hanging on the wall and threw it at her attacker.

At this moment, the hotel security arrived and held the drunken men back, having spotting the scuffle on the hotel's CCTVs.

Did she insult him?
According to the hotel management, the men, who were patrons of the hotel's night club, claimed that Miss Shen said they were "so gross" when they walked past, thus raising their ire.

However, Miss Shen said that the strong smell of alcohol as the three walked past made her feel like vomiting, so she commented that she "felt nauseous" to her sister-in-law.

In mandarin, the phrase "zhen er xin" can mean both, but colloquially it has come to mean the former.

Local police not helpful
Miss Shen also claimed that the local police were stonewalling and appeared to be discouraging her from reporting the case.

Hey idiot

Before you post, did you check ypur facts?

Xiaman is in China, not Taiwan

you support violence against woman? what if those 2 are your sister/girlfirend/wife/mother/grandmother?

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey idiot

Before you post, did you check ypur facts?

Xiaman is in China, not Taiwan

you support violence against woman? what if those 2 are your sister/girlfirend/wife/mother/grandmother?

Wah! Wah! You sound like teacher ah? You promote MOE's drive for mid career change issit? Dun worry la bro, the PAP likes people like you! Wah! Wah!

BTW i highlight your mistake also ah. Please repost ah. PAP don't like people whose grandma is improper okay!:biggrin:

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
These sinkies, dare to insult/criticize others but no fucking guts to admit their guilt....

3 words for them - FUCKING DESERVE IT !!