• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies with balls of steel booed Tony Tan on stage !

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dun want TT to win as well but we got to contend with the 60.1% and the 3 musketeers have to share the rest of the votes...
precisely. TT have 60% and the 3 candidates share the 40%.
even 1 of the 3 grab all the 40%, it is still useless.:(

maybe before the erection day, the pap will throw freebies again to bait a percentage of the 40%.
:oIo:
天理何在

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah lau.. can he withdraw now and take back half his deposit?

anyway, don't expect too much from this guys... the crowd also booed Tin pei ling and she's still walking into parliament.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah lau.. can he withdraw now and take back half his deposit?

anyway, don't expect too much from this guys... the crowd also booed Tin pei ling and she's still walking into parliament.

You will be surprised. Unlike GE, there is no reason for individual voters to prioritize their voting patterns according to self-interest tempted by PAP carrots based on upgrading etc. I'm sure a large section of those who voted grudgingly for PAP for the sake of their HDB prices will now turn against PAP if self-interest is not affected.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will be surprised. Unlike GE, there is no reason for individual voters to prioritize their voting patterns according to self-interest tempted by PAP carrots based on upgrading etc. I'm sure a large section of those who voted grudgingly for PAP for the sake of their HDB prices will now turn against PAP if self-interest is not affected.[/QU for the bestt'shopeOTE]

S'pore's future is at stake! Let's hope for the best. May the 60% FIND THEIR BALLS AND BRAINS FINALLY!

Today's booing was a real wake up call....and to be televised on WORLD WIDE CNA ...live as well. Wonder how many other countires saw and heard the booing!!!

sharingan83

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you don't plan to spoil vote, don't vote TCB also. He's a PAP wayang level 2 insurance just in case.

Hmm you think TT would run if PAP said to him we'll be backing TCB just in case you lose? I dont think so. And from what I've seen so far, TCB is pretty much on his own.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tony Tan suffered a far worse humiliation than Wong Kan Seng during his EP nomination speech.

Sections of the crowds chanted "Jiak Liao Bee" and "Patrick Tan" throughout his speech, and when Tony Tan finally completed his speech, the crowd expressed the sentiments of true Singaporeans in no uncertain terms when the chanted "Bullshit ! Bullshit ! Bullshit !".

More sinkies are waking up.. nice... PAP days are numbered.. wahahhahah!!!