• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SINKIES who visit Johore - Beware!!!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fxxking loser
going to johor to top up vehicle
this is what you get for supporting the terrorist state

too bad the other losers who buy house there did not get rob.

Tuakang Yao siu. Got anything original to post or not?

Last edited:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am amused at the 8 tips to Singaporeans visiting JB. Here's another. Just don't bloody go there. Are we so short of distractions in Singapore we need to drive into a crime ridden city to shop ? How bloody stupid. Ditto to all those jokers buying property in JB. If the local thugs don't get you the local government will.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nbcb lorry outrun Volkswagen scirocco. The lorry Optimus prime from transformers?

Maybe a Lamborghini tractor.
That said JB is not anymore dangerous than any other overseas city/town.
Sinkies been nannied too long by pappies they lost all survival instincts.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I always feel safer in Bangkok compare to when I visit JB or KL, much much safer the feeling don't know why.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirmed- JB one of the world's HIGHLY ranked crime city

image.jpg

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
anybody who believed the crap about this car dealer story must be brain dead. the story or fairy tale is full of holes and is obvioosly fake. First at petrol station he could have gone inside where there is alot of CCTVs and wait for police. their face would be recorded and all gangsters know that and they do NOT target people at petrol station for that reason. second, how can a lorry outrun a VW sirroco. either he is a very, very slow driver (just like his brain)or the lorry must be a ferrari in disguised. he cannot even outrun a lorry??? if the gangster have his car keys, why didn't they just take the VW sirroco, kick him off and ran off and sell the sirroco to car thieves. the VW sirrocco is worth much much more than $6K. any idiot knwos that (unless he is a sinkie just like above). lastly the petrol station he mentioned just outside CIQ is in the opposite direction!!! if he claimed he is running back towards singapore bypassing the petrol station then how come he is driving in the opposite direction away from singapore. those who go to JB often know what I am talking about. only some stupid idiot moron can come up with such a story.
My take is that alot of these assholes create alot of fake robbery stories so that they can claim insurance for "loss "of the handphones, tablets, watches, cash etc. usually they buy travel insurance or even phone insurance a few weeks before and fake the loss. remember a similar case last year where a man claimed in the New Papper that his old car was "stolen" while in JB while eating at restaurant. The police later found his car dumped nearby in the bushes and requested he come to JB for interview as there was evidenced he fake the loss(nearby CCTV showed him dumping ihs car. He tried to claim full loss of car value from his car insurance(which is higher than selling it as it is worthless on the secondaryt market). he knew hhis game was up and he refused to go to JB police station even though the JB poice head assured him of his safety and volunteered to drive him there. Probabbly know he would be arrested once he cross the causeway for lodging a false report. JB papers reported it. alot of car rental or dealers would also tell you they do not allow their rental cars to be driven across the causeway by customers as alot of these sinkies would fake the loss as car jacking(when they actually sell off the car to car syndicates themselves). never believe these sinkies esp car dealers(wh are the most devious assholes). somehow when alot of people goes to JB for shopping alot of these "horror ' stories suddenly appeared to make JB look bad. Looks like orchestrated slandering by the MSM. ? sour grapes sinkies from propaganda brigade. as much as I am a local, always read all these crap stories with sceptism and never believe it esp from these low class sinkies

You are so right about what you said about these "robbery" stories that it mades me chuckle chen i was reading it just now!

Well done bro....when the truth is spoken, it strikes a chord and you are spot on!