• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies vs Foreigners (or why Sinkies deserve to get screwed by foreigners)

Tonychatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Compared to Taiwanese or even Malaysians, Sinkies can't even perform basic civilized acts like queuing in an orderly manner for trains. No wonder Sinkie gahmen like to bring in foreigners la!

Taiwanese queuing in an orderly manner
4767350916_665689aec3.jpg

Malaysians too! lol
queuing_for_mrt_train_if_malaysians_boleh_why_can_t_s_poreans-thumbnail

Sinkies..... only know how to stand behind yellow line and cluster fuck!
f5ab72a6dd18103d_mrt.preview.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hey fucktard ass, why are you using my nick.

you are just like those low life chink ass who like to copy things.

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Compared to Taiwanese or even Malaysians, Sinkies can't even perform basic civilized acts like queuing in an orderly manner for trains.

Fucking queuing on your mother's backside lah!

Here we see real msian boarding passengers happily crowding the train exits so nobody can get in or out of the train - dumb & inconsiderate fucks - but because their trains also look like shite, they're just much worse than Spore.

Your diewanese fucktard, sum-seng ministers in their customary wrestling match during parliament.

That's as civilised as your mother trying to attract clients by flapping her torn asshole in the wind.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Compared to Taiwanese or even Malaysians, Sinkies can't even perform basic civilized acts like queuing in an orderly manner for trains ...
actuarry, ze reason is bcos there's mor ppl taking trains in sg ...

wen u got mor ppl, sure ppl wil kiasu n wil go 2 front so as 2 get ze seats ... or @ least can get 2 enter ze train ...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can't compare with KL, I take the RapidKL, Monorail, KTM commuter whenever I m in KL. They queue for the LRT etc..but when the doors opne, it is one for all, or all for one. That's what a guest I took for a ride on the train there noticed too.