• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies got conned in ponzi scam again!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this flat in Toa Payoh which look like a 4 room or 5 room is worth at least 500k. so if he really run road, i think he still make half a mil.

come to think of it, i think unlikely he run road, he will be back. half a mil isn't much.

Half a mill only if it's fully paid up.
Not forgetting any cpf monies that have to go back to cpf account

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP and friends should organize a team of oompa loompas to go around singing this song whenever a bunch of sinkies gather in protest over another ponzi scam.

Oompa loompa doompadedoo what do you get when ur a daft and stupid sinkie?no more life savings and a iq of three.Oompa loompa doompadedaa,invest in cpf and you will go far.you will live in happiness too,like the oompa loompa doompadedoo!!!

[video=youtube;spKeBgEub6s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spKeBgEub6s[/video]

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is video which I think is related to this case.

Click on the link below to view the video.

https://www.facebook.com/Temasek0Review/videos/842891519097498/?permPage=1

Source: Temasek Review

Commotion at Toa Payoh

About 7 police cars were seen gathering outside the multi-story carpark at Toa Payoh Lorong 2 with more than 40 people present

Apparently "legalized ah long" debt collection company was nt action and was shouting at a man and asking him to pay up.

End of Article​

all chin tulan, at the end the ah soh shouting at him..."u cheebye lang ah, u cheat me, u no good die ah :biggrin:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ner Mind lah.

Money easy come easy go.

Its just paper you can't bring it with you after death.

In heaven the walkways are paved with gold. They are worthless in heaven.

Monetary transactions are not necessary.

There is no need to buy anything and we don't go hungry.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's not her investment funds but her life savings aka 棺材本.
Sinkies are really gullible fucktards.....going all in without a thought

Now really have to go using mat to wrap with the life savings gone.

Anyway, if really can give 3X returns with what one put in, will put all the banks, GIC, CPF all to shame.
I have a feeling somebody is going to use this as a reason to say that that's why CPF is lock up for their own good:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now really have to go using mat to wrap with the life savings gone.

Anyway, if really can give 3X returns with what one put in, will put all the banks, GIC, CPF all to shame.
I have a feeling somebody is going to use this as a reason to say that that's why CPF is lock up for their own good:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

That MLM guy should learn from the scums in white.
Set an ever increasing minimum sum and ever extending of the withdrawal age, his MLM would not be caught and runs on forever just like our CPF.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ner Mind lah.

Money easy come easy go.

Its just paper you can't bring it with you after death.

In heaven the walkways are paved with gold. They are worthless in heaven.

Monetary transactions are not necessary.

There is no need to buy anything and we don't go hungry.

in that case why dont you off yourself quickly so u can go to heaven faster and be in paradise?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That MLM guy should learn from the scums in white.
Set an ever increasing minimum sum and ever extending of the withdrawal age, his MLM would not be caught and runs on forever just like our CPF.

They have learnt from the best of the land, stinkerporeans, will believe in anything you say, as long as it is money.....if you tell them to roll banknotes into small rolls & plant it on soil & water them everyday from magic water you sell them at $1,000 a litre , those planted $2 notes will grow into $50 notes in 10 days....they will buy from you....

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Housewife Bebe Sim, 55, said she has invested more than $600,000 since January last year, after being promised returns up to three times of what she put in. She asked Mr Ng: "Where is my hard-earned money?"

bebe likely an accomplice,partner in crime

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid Sinkies should know that if there's some good investment, other people wouldn't voluntarily reach out to you and share the 'good news' with you.

Investment is just like spirituality: discern and work out for yourself, avoid the herd mentality.

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
When bank try to sell them creditable products they think people is cheating their hard earned money but amazingly they are willing to part their life savings to a ponzi scam.....these people are amazing