• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie's gila neighbour attacks his gate with a chopper

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Neighbour dispute turns ugly with woman using her chopper

Lianhe Wanbao - 1 day 3 hrs 13 mins ago
<fb:like href="http://news.insing.com/tabloid/neighbour-charges-man-with-chopper/id-46473f00" width="100" show_faces="false" action="recommend" class=" fb_edge_widget_with_comment fb_iframe_widget" style="position: relative; display: inline-block; "><iframe id="f8e426288" name="f32cb0a158" scrolling="no" title="Like this content on Facebook." class="fb_ltr " src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?action=recommend&api_key=107628435959276&channel_url=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.ak.facebook.com%2Fconnect%2Fxd_arbiter.php%3Fversion%3D5%23cb%3Df21b6eda94%26origin%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fnews.insing.com%252Ff3e1ec025%26domain%3Dnews.insing.com%26relation%3Dparent.parent&extended_social_context=false&href=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.insing.com%2Ftabloid%2Fneighbour-charges-man-with-chopper%2Fid-46473f00&layout=standard&locale=en_US&node_type=link&sdk=joey&show_faces=false&width=265" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; position: absolute; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; width: 265px; height: 28px; border-top-style: none; border-right-style: none; border-bottom-style: none; border-left-style: none; border-width: initial; border-color: initial; "></iframe></fb:like>
pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">The woman hacking at Mr Lin’s gate with a chopper. (Photo / Screengrab of video footage provided by Mr Lin)</cite>
A man got the shock of his life when his neighbour charged at him with a chopper.

He apparently hacked at his gate several times as well.

Lin Bo, a businessman, has been staying at Pearl Bank apartments near Outram Park MRT station for the past two to three decades but since the last few months, he's been having to face some drama from one of his neighbours.

The 58-year-old began to find pieces of rubbish frequently thrown onto the corridor outside his apartment.

In the beginning, it was only pieces of tissue left on the ground but it prompted Mr Lin to install a closed circuit television camera to identify the litterbug.

He quickly discovered the culprit to be his neighbour, a woman in her 70s who has also been a resident at the apartments for decades.

The situation got worse towards towards May last year.

“One time, I found dog poo, papaya seeds and manga peels dumped through my front gate and left just in front of my main door. I was so angry I called the police immediately,” said Mr Lin.

This proved futile as the woman refused to answer her door despite the cops knocking on her door for almost half an hour.

Things only worsened with the neighbour dumping rubbish in front of his doorstep as often as four times a week.

He even caught her on camera splashing urine at his door. Mr Lin managed to confront the woman when he saw her leaving her apartment.

“She denied it flatly, claiming that she was well-educated and has a Masters degree. I told her I had proof of her splashing urine at my door. She dashed back into her house and charged at me with a chopper,” he said.

Mr Lin has video footage showing the neighbour brandishing a 7-inch chopper at him. It also shows the woman hacking at his metal gate.

He has called the police many times to deal with the issue but so far he said the problems still perists.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 7 May 2012.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some people when they grow old, their brain may shrink cause mental issue........have a heart.

Don't understand why police didn't contact social workers to help in the case.

The lady may hurt herself and others.

The state has an obligation to give her senior citizens a dignified existence however frugal.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some people when they grow old, their brain may shrink cause mental issue........have a heart.

Don't understand why police didn't contact social workers to help in the case.

The lady may hurt herself and others.

The state has an obligation to give her senior citizens a dignified existence however frugal.

Totally disagree. Its just a waste of resource on someone not productive and EOL.

What she really needs is euthanasia.