• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies finding new ways to overcome MRT barrier - NOW JUMP OVERHEAD BRIDGE!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From a social point of view, he made a better choice than jumping from HDB flat (which will cause the flat to become haunted and prices of the neighboring units to plummet) or into reservoir or MRT tracks.

lianbeng suggests they better cage-up all overhead bridges and hdb windows.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have nothing but contempt for the fit and healthy who kill themselves over life's minor setbacks.

At this very moment, there are millions of chronically ill out there who pray daily for a miracle that would restore them to health while people like this scum smash their perfectly functioning bodies to death over issues which pale in comparison to failing health.

To the fit and healthy who take their own lives, all I can say is "I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL!". You're ALL COWARDS of the highest order.

Oh no.. there are even worse cowards... sinkiesssss....