• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies criticise ex-SAF scholar Ho Ching lookalike Beauty touted to be potential PAP candidate!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The thing I hate most is their hypocrisy and trying very hard to appear humble and grounded. She is thinking only of her own self interests and ambitions when she professed she wants to serve the people and no prizes for guessing which party she will join in her foray into politics. KNN Pui. For sure she can still serve the people by joining the People's Voice Party or Tan Cheng Bock's party.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the fuck is serving at a DEEPER LEVEL?

And what the fuck English is UP TO ANYBODY’S GUESS? It’s either anyone’s guess or up to anyone.

English failed

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Speculation arose earlier this month that Poh — a former Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) scholar and ex-helicopter pilot who now serves as Changi Airport Group’s Vice President — could be fielded as a ruling party candidate in the next general election.

A Wing Commander joins PAP and is willing to serve her country through politics. If a highly decorated Wing Commander says PAP is okay, that means PAP is okay.

People only join the oppies to stir trouble and to vent their frustrations for being perennial losers and underachievers.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Wing Commander joins PAP and is willing to serve her country through politics. If a highly decorated Wing Commander says PAP is okay, that means PAP is okay.

People only join the oppies to stir trouble and to vent their frustrations for being perennial losers and underachievers.

Yes just like only synchophants heed the Piper's call for a spot in the queue.

Real talent gives the PAP the finger.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you give me chance to be paid about 16k per month but can be absent from parliament, I also want. Long live PAP, huat ahhhhhh

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie women are fucking ugly when compared to women in other southeast Asian countries. Just look at your Ho Ching and Lee Bee Wah.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why criticise the Candidate? Just don't vote for her n it will no longer be an issue

Why HIPPOCUNT's smelly illiterate parents never teach their BASTARD child to mind his own business?

GO SHUT YOUR CHEE BYE CUNTOSHIT MOUTH you useless piece of TRAILER PARK TRASH. THIS WILL TEACH YOU FUCKING USELESS CUNTOSHIT TO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND DON'T ANYHOW SMEAR OTHERS IN THREADS THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM. YOU FUCKING RETARDED AND GOOD FOR NOTHING CUNTOSHIT - I CAN STALK YOU AND GIVE YOU A HEART ATTACK JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT IF YOU DON'T MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING CUNTOSHIT BUSINESS IN THE FUTURE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED YOU SHIT CUNTOFAGGOT, GO GET YOURSELF FUCKED BY AN AH NEH MONSTER COCK.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why HIPPOCUNT's smelly illiterate parents never teach their BASTARD child to mind his own business?

GO SHUT YOUR CHEE BYE CUNTOSHIT MOUTH you useless piece of TRAILER PARK TRASH. THIS WILL TEACH YOU FUCKING USELESS CUNTOSHIT TO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND DON'T ANYHOW SMEAR OTHERS IN THREADS THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM. YOU FUCKING RETARDED AND GOOD FOR NOTHING CUNTOSHIT - I CAN STALK YOU AND GIVE YOU A HEART ATTACK JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT IF YOU DON'T MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING CUNTOSHIT BUSINESS IN THE FUTURE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED YOU SHIT CUNTOFAGGOT, GO GET YOURSELF FUCKED BY AN AH NEH MONSTER COCK.
Go ahead and stalk me,,,CAQ faggot lover of Auntie Gin,,,piece of fuckein garbage,,,