• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies are really hopeless, PAPsmearer is washing his hands of these retards

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I was chit chatting with one of my good friends for many years. We talk politics all the time and she and the husband hate the PAP like I do. In fact, the husband considered running for MP with one of the oppo parties before. Of course I explained to them the CPF/ HDB flat scam aka PAP asset depletion scheme.

Well, she updated me that she has spend $60K renovating her 30 year old HDB flat. I said WTF, have u not listened to anything I said? The flat does not belong to you, why spend $60k on someone else's property. SHe said well, I want to live in a nice place, so they reno the kitchen, 2 baths and the bedrooms. I said HDB will take the flat back in less then 20 years. SHe said BS, they have a 99 year lease. I told her to think about it. DOes cheap workmanship, cheap materials, cheap design, etc equal 99 year lifespan on a HDB block especially in this tropical weather?

Sinkies are so fucking brainwashed, they can't think for themselves, even when they are members of the oppo. Really a fucked up race.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was chit chatting with one of my good friends for many years. We talk politics all the time and she and the husband hate the PAP like I do. In fact, the husband considered running for MP with one of the oppo parties before. Of course I explained to them the CPF/ HDB flat scam aka PAP asset depletion scheme.

Well, she updated me that she has spend $60K renovating her 30 year old HDB flat. I said WTF, have u not listened to anything I said? The flat does not belong to you, why spend $60k on someone else's property. SHe said well, I want to live in a nice place, so they reno the kitchen, 2 baths and the bedrooms. I said HDB will take the flat back in less then 20 years. SHe said BS, they have a 99 year lease. I told her to think about it. DOes cheap workmanship, cheap materials, cheap design, etc equal 99 year lifespan on a HDB block especially in this tropical weather?

Sinkies are so fucking brainwashed, they can't think for themselves, even when they are members of the oppo. Really a fucked up race.

Why begrudge them? If they have enough money then let them spend it however they want. They also made some contractors very happy.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Those who time it right can make a shitload of money buying and selling those 99 year lease pigeonholes.

jw5

Loyal

Thanks for the field report. :thumbsup:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Money is for buying happiness. As long as the spending decision make the spender happy why not

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was unhappy and I spend more money and laden myself in debt.

I got more stuff. But I was not happy. In the end. I lost the motivation to work as a professional and my credit debt sky rocketed.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

But IF u volt for PAP, they will surely help u up grade ur precious flat make it marketable even at 60 year old well past your best by date. :geek:

jw5

Loyal
But IF u volt for PAP, they will surely help u up grade ur precious flat make it marketable even at 60 year old well past your best by date. :geek:

Hopefully PAP can also help u up grade ur precious wife who is also well past her best by date. :wink:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sad. After all these years doesn't smoked out a low ses early. You are a worser retard.

U need yr IQ checked. SAF has retard tankie officer like you We worry...

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
I said HDB will take the flat back in less then 20 years. SHe said BS, they have a 99 year lease. I told her to think about it. DOes cheap workmanship, cheap materials, cheap design, etc equal 99 year lifespan on a HDB block especially in this tropical weather?
You are right. Everyone will die one day and could not take anything with us. So don't spend any money on yourself or don't try to be a better person?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hardcore oppies are so fucked up. A renovated home will make for a more comfy living enviroment. Without reno, your home is likely to be quite dim at night, even with your lights on.

1645315530045.png

Look at how much nicer your house can be with renovation. It'll also appreciate the value of your home if you invest in its upkeep.

1645315606784.png

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal

those old flats built brick by brick probably can last................

but those Lego type new flats.............i don't think so

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm glad I have been practicing 躺平主义 for decades. It's always bewildering to see dumb sinkies who are happily willing to be slaves to the system, benefitting the elites and capitalists in the process.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm glad I have been practicing 躺平主义 for decades. It's always bewildering to see dumb sinkies who are happily willing to be a slave to the system and benefit the elites and capitalists.
I’m glad morons like you are kept at bay in SBF to rid the world of 1 less stupid person

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since when have they ever lasted99 years. Even thomson freehold shophouses they took back

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keep carpentry to minimal as it is too expensive these days.

Get an old piece of furniture, spend a bit of money to polish, touch-up, re-upholstery and use it as brand-new or sell for a profit.

jw5

Loyal

Get an old piece of furniture, spend a bit of money to polish, touch-up, re-upholstery and use it as brand-new or sell for a profit.

Always be careful of old furniture. :cautious::eek::biggrin:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why aren't our local polytechnics and ITEs conducting advanced carpentry skills ? These are very important skills, and yet we are relying on Jiuhu Kias. A good carpenter can make a very decent income.

jw5

Loyal
Why aren't our local polytechnics and ITEs conducting advanced carpentry skills ? These are very important skills, and yet we are relying on Jiuhu Kias. A good carpenter can make a very decent income.

This can be a very good career and small business opportunity. :thumbsup: