• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies are a hypocritical bunch of bastards

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the recent weeks, the media and reporters are having a field day. Every week, there are interesting sexually related news.

Many give their views from a high moral ground and does not seem to be willing to relent until they could see 'blood'.

I intrigued by the argument made by some forummers here on the issue.

Talk is cheap and it is always easy to view others and make judgement.

Sometimes, it may be prudent to look at the man in the mirror before commenting.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Sometimes, it may be prudent to look at the man in the mirror before commenting." quote

The man in the mirror for most SINkees is a liar!, what do you expect!:p

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the recent weeks, the media and reporters are having a field day. Every week, there are interesting sexually related news.

Many give their views from a high moral ground and does not seem to be willing to relent until they could see 'blood'.

I intrigued by the argument made by some forummers here on the issue.

Talk is cheap and it is always easy to view others and make judgement.

Sometimes, it may be prudent to look at the man in the mirror before commenting.

U then a fucking bastard.

People always judge others, why not? Kitchen too hot, then get out.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sex do sell. This morning, I was in the packed mrt train standing beside a woman who looks at least 40 years old. Being a nosey poker, I was looking at her typing her sms on her big screen Samsung phone. This is what the message says (in mandarin). "Why can't a man and a woman just go out and have a simple dinner. Why must they have a relationship(sex in this chinese context)"

I guess everyone has their hidden sex secret which they themselves only will know. :biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sex do sell. This morning, I was in the packed mrt train standing beside a woman who looks at least 40 years old. Being a nosey poker, I was looking at her typing her sms on her big screen Samsung phone. This is what the message says (in mandarin). "Why can't a man and a woman just go out and have a simple dinner. Why must they have a relationship(sex in this chinese context)"

I guess everyone has their hidden sex secret which they themselves only will know. :biggrin:

This is the type who will buy 2 vibrators to have a relationship with.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is because the guy is the one paying for it and want something in return. That is how it works.

Last edited:

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Men give money to get sex.

Women give sex to get money and love (sometimes).

When the thrill of sex dies down, the guy will not want any relationship at all.

Having kids with a whole life of commitment sounds scary, the best part is, the girls love all these shit and pull the guys with it.

That is a sin to do that.