• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie women seek Bangala men as toy boys

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
There was this story in our sister forum that one of the brother there actually caught a 40 something plus plump woman giving the bangala sweeper a blowjob. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
This is great news.
I look forward to reading news reports about SG women seeking maintenance from Bangla men.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This is great news.
I look forward to reading news reports about SG women seeking maintenance from Bangla men.

I think the chances of seeing curly hair, semi bangala looking kids running around the streets with a broom is much higher.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just like their cousins from India, some of these Banglas can be quite yaya too...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is great news.

Sinkie women (even the married ones) will have fun with Bangla 'Bollywood' superstars.

When it comes to maintenance, allowance, gifts and general provision of a lifestyle, they will get them from their Sinkie cuckold husbands.

If the Bangla knocks her up, the Sinkie husband will pay for the child and raise it as his own.

Wife: "Look dear, our kid's skin is so dark, maybe it's Justice Bao reincarnated."

Husband: "How wonderful, I love you darling."

ayamaclone

Alfrescian
Loyal
my singh colleague boasts that his chinese girlfriend says 1 singh equal 10 chinese men. maybe bangla equal to 5.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
my singh colleague boasts that his chinese girlfriend says 1 singh equal 10 chinese men. maybe bangla equal to 5.

Your colleague is probably right. They can bullshit 10 times more than chinese men. The 1 and 10 refers to the number of orgasm that each men can give to the girl. :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. yes, your singh thing is absolutely correct.
2. the total smell of 10 chins cannot beat one bayi.
3. likewise, 5 chins equate to one bangla in terms of smelling bad.
4. hahaha!
5. not to mention bad breath hoh.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know one local girl who even lost her virginity to a negro.

you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

Rumors are that Lee Wei Ling was once banged by a nigger too.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singh boasting again like a typical keling braggart. Even during the war in india where they were boasting 1 singh can defeat i dunno 10 or more kelings cos the singhs were one of the martial races you know what happened? Turns out that they lost to the normal kelings.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. yes, your singh thing is absolutely correct.
2. the total smell of 10 chins cannot beat one bayi.
3. likewise, 5 chins equate to one bangla in terms of smelling bad.
4. hahaha!
5. not to mention bad breath hoh.

These keling shit skins like to boast of their martial race and other such nonsense like they were born in this race and thus are superior to others simply cos they are born into that race. Check this out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_Race

Though seldom used in today's context, it has been alleged that Pakistan Military believed in the concept of martial races and they thus thought that they would easily defeat India in a war, especially prior to the Second Kashmir War[SUP][43][/SUP][SUP][44][/SUP][SUP][45][/SUP] Based on this belief in the martial supremacy, it was popularly hyped that one Pakistani soldier was equal to four to ten Hindus/Indian soldiers,[SUP][46][/SUP][SUP][47][/SUP][SUP][48][/SUP] and thus numerical superiority of the foe could be overcome.[SUP][49][/SUP]

The Pakistan Army was also accused of bias and racism by the Bengalis of East Pakistan who felt humiliated by this dubious theory that was being floated in West Pakistan, that they were not 'martially inclined' compared to the Punjabis and Pashtuns.[SUP][50][/SUP] Pakistani author Hasan-Askari Rizvi notes that the limited recruitment of Bengali personnel in the Pakistan Army was because, the West Pakistanis, "could not overcome the hangover of the martial race theory".[SUP][51][/SUP]
Defence writers in Pakistan have noted that the 1971 defeat was partially attributable to the flawed 'Martial Races Theory' which merely led to, 'wishful thinking' that it was possible to defeat the Indian Army based on the theory alone.[SUP][52][/SUP] Author Stephen P. Cohen notes that "Elevating the 'martial races' theory to the level of an absolute truth had domestic implications for Pakistani politics and contributed to the neglect of other aspects of security."[SUP][49][/SUP] Since then, the 'martial race' theory has rarely, if ever, been used by Pakistan.

Most pakis are punjabi singhs and they regularly boast like this. See how much BS they can come up with.

ayamaclone

Alfrescian
Loyal
some small cock moderator deduct my points just because i post what a singh says. i am chinese fyi. if your cock is small, not my fault right? :biggrin: