• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie woman had 7 children in 7 years. No need to guess the race.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore should be proud of this woman. She has exceeded the government policy expectations of having more babies.

What is the use if these babies grow up to become thugs, hooligans and rogues, similar to those foreign scums imported by the pappies? The latest one is Graham Lind and his pinay bitch.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tat was why old fart implemented the stop at 2 n graduate mothers scheme. To prevent ths trailer park trash frim breeding....but look at all the noise made by left wing liberal fuckwits...i hope the pap bring back such good policies

The funny thing is the stop at 2 only prevented the chinese from increasing while m&ds ignored it?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This case makes sad reading ... a young mother trying to cope with fatherless children and poverty. Her determination to change says a lot of the positive side of her character, which is a good start.

She got into drugs due to boy friend's influence. Guys moving in and out prison do not believe in using contraceptives after being denied sex for months or years in prison. Once out of prison, screwing raw nightly is their new passion. She being fertile surely gave birth like kuching.

She should approach the pappies MP for financial assistance. Her determination to change and bring up her children to become good sinkis is commendable.

Felt so touched after reading your post wonder how to donate to her.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
this news was reported by racist journalist whose purpose is to shame Singapore malay

It is true facts of life in sinkie land. There are still many sinki families struggling to stay afloat despite the pappies' claim that no sinkies would be marginalised. Malays, Chinese, Keliangs are all sama sama in the same boat if they are poor and burdened with children and bogged down by poverty, joblessness and a long list of drug offences.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
The funny thing is the stop at 2 only prevented the chinese from increasing while m&ds ignored it?

The Chinese traditionally obey orders or edicts issued by Emperor in olden days China. It is in their gene to obey imperial orders. If the Emperor decided they should stop at two, then it is two, and no more.

As for the Malays, they do not have emperors in the old days. They had the Sultans who produced lorry loads of babies themselves and they see no reason to prohibit their subjects to stop similar production. This is why Malays still follow this royal tradition, and they wear sarong to sleep which makes it easier for them to produce babies at night. No hassle, just hop on top and another baby will be made...

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Observation - look like shitskin but names like moslem

Question - her look how much she fetch as a prostitute?

It is very sad for a woman to resort to prostitution to feed her children. Money is never enough and surely prostitution is the only path for her to get the money but what a price to pay for this sacrifice.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can we confirm, she gets baby bonuses?.....plus free gifts & other subsidies from her religious organisations??? like free meals, utilities bills paid, school fees paid, transport fees paid. S&C fees paid...etc... whereas you try getting your Utility bill paid for with their much touted $60...you go meet the MP session & beg like a beggar....you will be admonished like "oliver"...& might not even get a 'morsel of gruel' ( $60 voucher)...try....:rolleyes:

Sad, isn't it in your own country? SPRs and imported shits are given freebies like special breeds while locals have to beg and explain why they need financial help.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bugger stays in a one room flat with 6 sisters and his mother... :rolleyes:

If he had a responsible father to help and guide him to walk the right path, he might not have landed up in underage sex. Who would want to live in a rented one room flat when others of his age are living in purchased bigger flat?

Parental guidance and control is important to molding the character of a young guy when growing up. He did not have that kind of father and no one should blame him for what he had done. The stint in RC may change him or turn him into another hardcore criminal when he is out.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
mainsingle_1.jpg

Very strange she's got money to tattoo her arm!

Stranger still shitskin skin already black like shit how to see tattoo?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They all have the amazing ability to make themselves look like the victims. Reading the article i don't see any remorse in her at all rather like blaming her circumstances for what she is today. Like the fact that she has to cook everyday or cannot bring her kids to eat fastfood meals but has money to tattoo. What can i say priorities are not set straight.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They all have the amazing ability to make themselves look like the victims. Reading the article i don't see any remorse in her at all rather like blaming her circumstances for what she is today. Like the fact that she has to cook everyday or cannot bring her kids to eat fastfood meals but has money to tattoo. What can i say priorities are not set straight.

it is very shameful for them to be interviewed by journalist and exposed themselves to non malay.
this kind of internal malay problems shall be solved by Muis and Malay mosque.
how can non malay help them since non malay money are not halal and we all non malay eat pork.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She never says, that it was her uncontrollable urge to open her legs that caused her problem!????? strange isn't?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

It's shitskin priority no kidding. Anyway she should seek help from her fellow Muslim community but wonder if other Muslims view shitskin Muslims as more inferior.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Think she's got only one boy and 6 gals wonder if she's gonna pimp the gals when ripe of age

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Just like female bitches who like to vitimised themselves in front of men when they screw things up. oh that shitskin is a female, no wonder!!!!