• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie wife too hot for 30 years virgin hubby. Cowpeh havent masuk already pew pew, last < 5 mins. Samster tahan lama experts pls advise?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
WOMAN FRUSTRATED BECAUSE HER HUSBAND HAVEN’T PUT IN, “SHOOT” ALREADY
IMG-20231020-103355.jpg

A Singaporean wife recently took to Facebook to voice her frustration due to her husband’s fast and furious manhood “that cannot hold the water in”. Sometimes he even finishes before he even starts

Advertisements

Here is the story:​

My spouse has a lot of trouble controlling and holding himself….to the point that it’s hurting our sex life. He usually can’t stay more than 5 minutes, and he’ll come before even putting it in…like it’s a dampener.

haiz. I understand that he was a virgin for more than 30 years prior to marriage, that first-timer anxiety/excitement is normal, but shouldn’t this improve with time and practice? He’s still fumbling around, and before we know it, he’ll be here.

The session came to an end before it had really begun. He’s wonderful in every way, always puts me first, lovely romantic, but there’s this pressure now every time we go into the bedroom at night. I try not to excite him too much, to take things slowly…but

I’m not sure, but taking him to the doctor implies that he has a medical condition… I understand how this may damage a man’s self-esteem and dignity.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just see a doctor and get Priligy lah.

What Is Priligy (Dapoxetine) And How Does It Treat Premature Ejaculation?​

PE medication like Priligy belong to a classification of drugs called Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs), which are used in the treatment of anxiety and depression. When Priligy is taken to treat premature ejaculation, the serotonin levels are boosted in the body. This leads to a delayed reaction in parts of the brain that controls ejaculation and prolongs the time it takes to orgasm.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Women who tell such things to others, even in the form of 'seeking advice online'... are not to be trusted.

Tiongs call that 格局不大

That husband should quite literally pull out of the marriage asap.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
WOMAN FRUSTRATED BECAUSE HER HUSBAND HAVEN’T PUT IN, “SHOOT” ALREADY
IMG-20231020-103355.jpg

A Singaporean wife recently took to Facebook to voice her frustration due to her husband’s fast and furious manhood “that cannot hold the water in”. Sometimes he even finishes before he even starts

Advertisements

Here is the story:​

My spouse has a lot of trouble controlling and holding himself….to the point that it’s hurting our sex life. He usually can’t stay more than 5 minutes, and he’ll come before even putting it in…like it’s a dampener.

haiz. I understand that he was a virgin for more than 30 years prior to marriage, that first-timer anxiety/excitement is normal, but shouldn’t this improve with time and practice? He’s still fumbling around, and before we know it, he’ll be here.

The session came to an end before it had really begun. He’s wonderful in every way, always puts me first, lovely romantic, but there’s this pressure now every time we go into the bedroom at night. I try not to excite him too much, to take things slowly…but

I’m not sure, but taking him to the doctor implies that he has a medical condition… I understand how this may damage a man’s self-esteem and dignity.
The wife can petition for the marriage to be annulled, and she can still market herself as a virgin. :rolleyes:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think they should do it every day.
This things are no more then practice. Like a fighter, they need conditioning. They needed it so. They need to be fast in throwing punches and quick in dodging punches thrown to them. To put the whole thing simple,it's just muscle memory.

So IMHO, they(husband and wife )need to practice together. In the process of these, it just slowly build the positivity within the relationship. and care inside marriage. All these will deepens the relationship, concern and understanding between couple.

If one day if the wife is to fall into hard times, the husband will have the natural resilient to withstand pressure and take good care of spouse too. Cos the wife bothered to make it a point to care for husband when the husband is in need.

As for this lady, that the problem with Singkie lady. They want quick fix to solve problem. They never have this internal tank inside them to overcome issue. They will take it online and lament how bad her husband is. Imagine her husband say that her bosom sucks big time as compared. How will she feel ? Her blow job sucks .. how will she feels ?

It's Just small woman mentality with an outspoken characteristic in her.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women who tell such things to others, even in the form of 'seeking advice online'... are not to be trusted.

Tiongs call that 格局不大

That husband should quite literally pull out of the marriage asap.
Put in in perspective.
Highly educated but poorly schooled.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
There are always other men willing to fulfill her needs. She just needs to come to this forum and ask.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
some CAQ writting nonsense lah.....who will be so free to write all these, the woman eat full no shit put will rather go find another cock.......

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
No worries ,hubby can install Battery Operated KKJ "Airbag" to prolong his hardness....all can be resolved de