• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie WEF president is making wave again, tax till you die.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
20 Jan 2024 ST

IMG_20240120_120716_045.jpg

President Tharman at WEF;
"The world has to Raise tax revenues .."

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/...oblems-like-climate-change-and-ageing-tharman

Tell your friends that Iris Koh and her HTD "fanatics" are right again about WEF etc.

Our costs of living are increased by the globalists and their propagandas.

t.me/healingthedivide

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought they overcame rapid ageing by allowing even more talents to stay. The taxes earned should compensate for declining birth rates.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
20 Jan 2024 ST

View attachment 194110

President Tharman at WEF;
"The world has to Raise tax revenues .."

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/...oblems-like-climate-change-and-ageing-tharman

Tell your friends that Iris Koh and her HTD "fanatics" are right again about WEF etc.

Our costs of living are increased by the globalists and their propagandas.

t.me/healingthedivide

No taxes, no revenue.

No revenue, no CDC vouchers and U Save vouchers for sinkies.

I wonder why oppies keep wanting free stuff by raiding our reserves.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Idiots voted for him. Now don't complain.
The 70% of imbeciles who voted for Tharman should have known that he is politically-aligned with the Govt. The last thing that this President will do is to jeopardise his $1.54 million annual salary by speaking up for long suffering S'poreans.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The MIW is mainly responsbile for "rapid ageing" by taxing S'poreans to death!
The only one to be blamed is lky. Period!

He puts us on a path that can only go one way, regardless of who is in charge.

Even worse this path requires us to dig a deeper and deeper hole for ourselves, at a speed that must be faster that the dirt that comes back down on us!

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've already warned about this farker snake already but many still swayed by his persuasive beautiful words and voted for him, blame who?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Death to all the anti-carbon globalists. :rolleyes:

The good news is, if the Davos cabal falls, minnows like Tharman will fall too. That glorious day might come sooner than you think. :wink:

Are you really surprised? Watch that inauguration speech by President Onglai, he dropped the S-word sustainability, a couple of times. :cool:

Senior Minister Tharman joins the World Economic Forum Board of Trustees​

MAY 22, 2019
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...ns-the-world-economic-forum-board-of-trustees

D_l_1FrXYAAezxJ.jpg

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only one to be blamed is lky. Period! He puts us on a path that can only go one way, regardless of who is in charge. Even worse this path requires us to dig a deeper and deeper hole for ourselves, at a speed that must be faster that the dirt that comes back down on us!
Money politics has led Sinkies to where we are today. Once we offered $1 - 2 million to politicians to come forward to lead, we attracted only mercenaries who do not have the welfare of the people in mind. They are in office for the obscene wages on offer - nothing more!