• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Volleyball Coach Caught For Meth Trafficking After Low Caste Delivery Serf Sends Drugs To Wrong Address!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1634826623742.png

SINGAPORE - A volleyball coach who used courier firm Lalamove to deliver a package containing methamphetamine to a drug abuser was caught after the deliveryman sent it to another flat by mistake.

After receiving the package in May last year, a woman alerted the police
, who managed to track down Marvin Chew Xuan Han. He was suspended from coaching three months later.

The 37-year-old Singaporean was on Thursday (Oct 21) sentenced to two years' jail after he pleaded guilty to one count of drug possession.

At around 5.30pm on May 4 last year, Chew handed a paper bag containing the narcotics to the deliveryman and paid him $12 to perform the task.

Joo was notified by Lalamove later that day that the package had been delivered even though he did not receive it.

He called the deliveryman, who said he might have delivered it to a unit on the sixth storey by mistake.

Joo went to the flat and asked its occupant to return it to him. She refused and called the police instead.

Joo has been dealt with in court and was sentenced to one year in jail for drug-related offences.

Officers arrested Chew four days later.

His urine sample was found to contain traces of methamphetamine.

He was charged in court and was out on bail when the police re-arrested him on Oct 11 last year.

Court documents did not disclose the events that led to this second arrest.

The authorities tested his urine sample, which was again found to contain traces of methamphetamine.

On Thursday, Chew was offered bail of $15,000 and was ordered to surrender himself at the State Courts on Nov 5 to begin serving his sentence.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...as-caught-after-deliveryman-delivered-meth-to

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking lazy Chew and joo leeserve to be jailed. Kaypoh ji leeceiver leeserve to be silenced by Joo and fine for leeceiving goods that she didn't orlared

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I shoulda asked the oppies here to guess race! How many would have guessed the race wrong this time?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too bad the woman did not sample the goods. Otherwise she could have got a good time with the guy who wanted the loot back.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The woman who received and opened a parcel not meant for her is also a cunt lah.

I would also open ley.. Got once stupid Singpost delivered wrong order to me and opened it because I was also waiting for my other online shopping stuff to be delivered.

It turned out to be some cheapo thing and a few days later Singpost contacted me to pick it up from me. I told the customer service staff I already destroyed the packaging. She said OK never mind..

Really waste their own time and mine because of this stupid mistake

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would also open ley.. Got once stupid Singpost delivered wrong order to me and opened it because I was also waiting for my other online shopping stuff to be delivered.

It turned out to be some cheapo thing and a few days later Singpost contacted me to pick it up from me. I told the customer service staff I already destroyed the packaging. She said OK never mind..

Really waste their own time and mine because of this stupid mistake

Lalamove parcels are not addressed, it's a private arrangement between you, syed and seller.
You will know the exact time that Syed is coming, parcel is not wrapped, the seller might even put it in a NTUC bag. High chance you would know the parcel is not meant for you ...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lalamove parcels are not addressed, it's a private arrangement between you, syed and seller.
You will know the exact time that Syed is coming, parcel is not wrapped, the seller might even put it in a NTUC bag. High chance you would know the parcel is not meant for you ...
I see. Didn't know that.

Then CB lalamove delivery guy is the ultimate sabo king

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Involving one more strnger in something illegal is just retarded. If they dropped it and opened also going to jail