• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie told to fuck off at S'pore embassy in Hanoi, George Yeo WTF is going on?

angie ll

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor sinkie, kena screwed in spore, have to go oversea to work, then also kena screwed by spore embassy there...poor sinkie, always 3rd class citizens, :(:rolleyes::oIo:

WTF is our million dollar minister Georgie Yeo going to do about it? :mad::mad::mad::oIo::oIo::oIo
:

'I was refused service at Embassy'

This, despite being the only person in the waiting area

Letter from Daniel Lee in Hanoi

05:55 AM Mar 01, 2010

I AM a Singapore citizen in Hanoi who needed simple assistance from the Singapore Embassy - the certification of documents - which are required by the Vietnamese authorities in order to process my work visa.

Recently, I went to the Embassy at about 3.30pm. But I was turned away, despite being the only person in the waiting area and despite the operating hours listed as being from 8.30am to 5pm with an hour's lunch break.

I was told to come back the next morning, even if it would have taken no more than 10 minutes to complete my request.

I had spent almost an hour trying to get there, being in a foreign country with limited transport alternatives. Besides, I work in the mornings.

Other than the friendly local staff who were only taking instructions from their "Singaporean" superior, no one else came out to see if they could help me.

With the call for Singaporeans to venture abroad, I do hope that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will clarify their relationship with Singapore citizens abroad.

http://www.todayonline.com/Voices/EDC100301-0000036/I-was-refused-service-at-Embassy

you are just a spoilt brat who cannot even wait a day to have your things sorted out!!! who do u think you are. come in one afternoon and the whole world should move for you??? you think the embassy is opened just to wait for you and to entertain your problems only??? aiyo...

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are just a spoilt brat who cannot even wait a day to have your things sorted out!!! who do u think you are. come in one afternoon and the whole world should move for you??? you think the embassy is opened just to wait for you and to entertain your problems only??? aiyo...

You are just another desperate failure that got ma-in by the clone master here. :biggrin:

Last edited:

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Daniel Lee is not telling the true story...... submission of documents in the morning and collection is in the afternoon....... vice versa if afternoon submission then collection will be the next morning.

As Daniel wanted his documents to be certified genuine and true copies........ verification needed to be done and therefore his request cannot be acceded to immediately on the spot.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you are right. There is limited time for consular matters. He might not have seen the time slots for these.

normally those embassy timing is till 3pm for any working stuff.

anything after that would be for the next day.

=========================

the case from Scoobal sounds like something from Oct/Nov 2003?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are half right and half wrong. The morning and afternoon flip is for visa and such things. Certification is on the spot with no documents kept. I suspect that he went after 3.30 when consular services are no longer available.

This Daniel Lee is not telling the true story...... submission of documents in the morning and collection is in the afternoon....... vice versa if afternoon submission then collection will be the next morning.

As Daniel wanted his documents to be certified genuine and true copies........ verification needed to be done and therefore his request cannot be acceded to immediately on the spot.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regardless how honest or how well he understood the procedures, I think certification of some documents should not be so complicated.

It's not as if the embassy is flooded with people anyway! I'v been to a couple of Singaporean embassies and all of them are devoid of people.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other than the friendly local staff who were only taking instructions from their "Singaporean" superior, no one else came out to see if they could help me.

Did you try their Singaporean superior?

Oh, never mind - from the above posts, the guy could not understand Vietnamese.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor sinkie, kena screwed in spore, have to go oversea to work, then also kena screwed by spore embassy there...poor sinkie, always 3rd class citizens, :(:rolleyes::oIo:

WTF is our million dollar minister Georgie Yeo going to do about it? :mad::mad::mad::oIo::oIo::oIo
:

'I was refused service at Embassy'

This, despite being the only person in the waiting area

Letter from Daniel Lee in Hanoi

05:55 AM Mar 01, 2010

I AM a Singapore citizen in Hanoi who needed simple assistance from the Singapore Embassy - the certification of documents - which are required by the Vietnamese authorities in order to process my work visa.

Recently, I went to the Embassy at about 3.30pm. But I was turned away, despite being the only person in the waiting area and despite the operating hours listed as being from 8.30am to 5pm with an hour's lunch break.

I was told to come back the next morning, even if it would have taken no more than 10 minutes to complete my request.

I had spent almost an hour trying to get there, being in a foreign country with limited transport alternatives. Besides, I work in the mornings.

With the call for Singaporeans to venture abroad, I do hope that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will clarify their relationship with Singapore citizens abroad.

http://www.todayonline.com/Voices/EDC100301-0000036/I-was-refused-service-at-Embassy

Sinkies at home is a second class citizen, overseas no class citizens.

Totally valueless citizenship.