• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Superstar Zoe Bullied By Seniors When She Was A Rookie Actress! Guo Liang Outraged! Guess Evil Seniors!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Guo Liang talking cock. He himself bully Elvin Ng.

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/...-ng-again-after-their-2010-online-feud-565786

Before Elvin Ng had beef with fake news, you may remember that back in September 2010, he was engaged in an online feud with Guo Liang.

They were filming 2010 Ch 8 blockbuster Breakout, and controversy, um, broke out when Elvin took to his blog (yup, no IG stories then) to air his grouses about a “huai ren” (Mandarin for ‘bad person’) who told him during the drama’s imaging session that he’s “a lot like his role” in the drama. (FYI: Elvin’s character was autistic.) The actor also cited other instances where the “huai ren” (later revealed to be Guo Liang) had made things difficult for him. “I feel that seniors should behave like seniors. It doesn’t mean that you can do whatever you want just ’cos you have talent. If you have talent but no cultivation and integrity, it’s sad,” he wrote. “If you want others to respect you, you have to first respect other people.”

Guo Liang then hit back at the accusations. “Your character in Breakout is also sunny, innocent, naive and intelligent. I said you fit the role. You didn’t only think about the autistic part, right?” he wrote online. The industry veteran also took issue with the name-calling. “In Mandarin, saying ‘I don't like so-and-so’ is fine. But calling someone a ‘huai ren’ is a more serious accusation. Only people who rob and murder and do evil are called huai ren.”

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
郭亮himself is another arrogant mother fucker!
He would be jobless if he were to be in China.
I cannot understand why mediacorpse die die still keeps this old dead wood?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old birds picking on new birds happens everywhere and all the time. This is to keep new birds humble and in line. One day when old bird becomes too old the young bird will come up. It's just nature

Hungry for sex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zoe looks young and attractive

Attachments

• 9F67ED9D-BAAD-419C-8260-86A9C0505093.jpeg
    9F67ED9D-BAAD-419C-8260-86A9C0505093.jpeg
    410.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 17992103-B61C-40FF-92B2-15CE54C7EFBB.jpeg
    17992103-B61C-40FF-92B2-15CE54C7EFBB.jpeg
    407.5 KB · Views: 60