• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Sucker pay $910K for RiverParc EC that smells of shit. Who did he vote for?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie Sucker pay $910K for RiverParc EC that smells of shit. Who did he vote for

With that money I'd rather get a condo. At least you'll get a private pool and tennis courts and gym. I don't think you'll get those amenities at an EC (maybe a gym).

And to pay just a few hundred more thousand more for a REAL CONDO, at least one can really own part of that lease hold property..

Not like in the case of Mr Fabian Tan, he is just another TENANT, of which $8 Cow is the LAND LORD WHO CALLS THE SHOTS! LoLoLoLoL

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie Sucker pay $910K for RiverParc EC that smells of shit. Who did he vote for

This brainless sinkie mentioned he already notice the smell when he moved in!! WTF. Don't take the key lah. Obviously its not in acceptable condition.

Hey he could afford to buy an RC. He must be grateful, show gratitude and appreciation. :wink:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

With that money I'd rather get a condo. At least you'll get a private pool and tennis courts and gym. I don't think you'll get those amenities at an EC (maybe a gym).

Yes you do. RiverParc has lap pool, gym, BBQ pits, clubhouse, function room, etc. But its out in the boonies, in Punggol. At least near the MRT station. I like those private condos closer to downtown. They always have a lot of angmos staying there, shiok to look out the balcony and see big titted angmo chiobus and their chio daughters by the pool. hehehehehe in other words, River Parc does nothing for me.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Why not save time and shower together? Everyone form a circle, face one direction. Scrub the back and scalp of the person in front of you. Then reverse direction and repeat. One big rinse and dry one another with towels. Done!

Since the bathtub has already been relocated to the balcony, they should just bathe there out in the balcony. Give the neighbours free show lah.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Private condo will cost a lot more. This idiot's unit is only on the 5th floor, but 4 bedrooms there is about 1400 sq ft. So he paid less then $700 per sq ft. Private condo, brand new, where to find $700 sq/ft?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Private condo will cost a lot more. This idiot's unit is only on the 5th floor, but 4 bedrooms there is about 1400 sq ft. So he paid less then $700 per sq ft. Private condo, brand new, where to find $700 sq/ft?

Apologies, I'm thinking from a bachelor's point of view. Small and cozy suburb condo. If you're well-heeled get a penthouse. :cool:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Apologies, I'm thinking from a bachelor's point of view. Small and cozy suburb condo. If you're well-heeled get a penthouse. :cool:

The sucker got no choice mah. He has a family of 8, not counting his maid. 1400 sqft 4 bedrooms is already damn tight for him. 5th floor is all he can afford. HDB units seldom this big, unless u buy the older HUDC maisonettes, or those combined flats. But those are usually in established housing estates and will cost just as much for a 20-30 year old unit. Now a new 5 room HDB flat, the largest they make is less then 1200 sq ft. Too small for him. Large private condos in that size is over the $1.5 million range. So, no choice got to go EC. But why accept the unit. I would not even bother to move in.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

They get you a stinky contractor from PRC...at the lowest possible price & charge you, Premium BRANDED housing & government prices, it is not the people who supplied are shits...it is the buyer who bought & voted....they deserve each other...now they can be proud of a $910,000..." au de toilet"....really WATER FROM THE TOILET....好香。。。。。:rolleyes:

$910K can get you 10 landed terrace houses in mudland. They are freehold too.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mr Tan, who lives with his wife, four children, his parents who are around 70 years old, and a maid.

Why are your parents still living with you, Mr.Tan? Aren't they supposed to be living in JB?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Guys the bad smell is actually very simple. There's nothing any contractor can do about it. The bad smell comes from those foul spirits residing in his home. Normally these spirits just pass-by like cars on the highway but his house is an intersection of these spiritual highways so these foul spirits stop by and some stay.

Instead of seeking help from contractors he should have sought help from this guy and there's no need for any destruction of his home, stupid fellas. If only he comes into SBF he'd found the solution from one of the bros here.

[video=youtube;3L3SYXNMRYU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L3SYXNMRYU[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Why are your parents still living with you, Mr.Tan? Aren't they supposed to be living in JB?

looney you don't know these fuckup sinkies meh? I tell you now, these are young sinkie losers who cannot afford their own pte property and con their parents to sell their HDB and use the money to buy condo. Fuckers will promise their old man and lady they will be happier living in a private environment. However soon they will start to get rid of these old people. Parents will finally regret but stuck don't know what to do so the only solution is to go old folks home. So typical.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

looney you don't know these fuckup sinkies meh? I tell you now, these are young sinkie losers who cannot afford their own pte property and con their parents to sell their HDB and use the money to buy condo. Fuckers will promise their old man and lady they will be happier living in a private environment. However soon they will start to get rid of these old people. Parents will finally regret but stuck don't know what to do so the only solution is to go old folks home. So typical.

Is that what you did to your parents?

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

Foul smell sometimes have, sometimes no have, sometimes strong, sometimes faint smell, may be signs that their house is haunted.:(

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He paid $910K with reno should be over $1 million.

all that money plus interest to the bank leh..................for a over-glorified HDB flat.................pure genius..........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Foul smell sometimes have, sometimes no have, sometimes strong, sometimes faint smell, may be signs that their house is haunted.:(

HDB will tell his family to go dig their noses..............too much Pee-Sai...............that's why................

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

A spokesman for Qingjian Realty, a Chinese developer which has numerous EC projects under its belt including Ecopolitan in Punggol and Bellewaters in Sengkang, said: "We regret that we have so far failed to detect the source of the foul smell despite numerous efforts.

"We will work with our consultants and professionals to resolve this, and trace the source of the smell," he added, pointing out there were no similar complaints from the two units directly above and below .

y mrt breakdown? Dunno. Y got foul smell? Ng chye...de art of dunnoinesm...:biggrin::biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Without the PAP, he'd have to walk 50 metres to the nearest bucket toilet.

It seems that Singaporeans still have not learned to count their blessings. :rolleyes:

squatter+toilet+with+bucket+system_sm.jpg

You forgot the plus side; you don't need to pay $910k to use this.

$910k can buy big property in developed countries.

http://www.realtor.com/realestatean...urdes-St_Corpus-Christi_TX_78414_M88034-48057