• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie student swears revenge on principal for caning him

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pic_1782_zps3dbc39d4.jpg

Pic_1783_zps0b38355c.jpg

On Stomp website, this reader boppity came across this facebook post by a student saying he was going to take revenge on his former principal for caning him.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It should have been "I will remember this feud until the day I die."

"I will remember this feud until the day you die." makes no sense, because it automatically means the kid will forget about the whole thing if the principal were to die tomorrow. That's illogical.

English fail.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kid shouldn't post his intentions. Should just quietly do what he plans.

I was caned by my vice principal during Sec3. Didn't assault him, but vandalized his car jialat jialat. That time no social media.

Cheers!

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Facebook and twitter are things that increasingly get people into trouble. The day will come when users of both start closing their accounts at a substantial rate.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where's pic of scar? No pic no talk.

Come to think of it, sec school type of caning unlikely to leave scar, unless the caning was done with pants down:eek:

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sec school caning got scar meh? :biggrin:

Wa tiok tin tio by principal in primary school don't know how many time liao, 10 fingers also not enough to sng tio siow, slap by teacher, i hit him back with chair kena thrown out of school.

Nah beh pegi scholar tiok cane, boh pegi also tiok cane, where got fair fair wan erh!.......:*::*::*:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It should have been "I will remember this feud until the day I die."

"I will remember this feud until the day you die." makes no sense, because it automatically means the kid will forget about the whole thing if the principal were to die tomorrow. That's illogical.

English fail.

It is logical. English is fine. It could mean that he is bent on ending the principal's life. What is unknown is if the principal were to die of causes not linked to the student's doing. Would it make the student happy, angry or feeling empty?