• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie slut/whore/dj Hazelle Teo walks around in her bra in winter

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hazelle Teo bares her bra while wearing a suit in Japan, netizens ask why ‘you never wear clothes… not cold meh’​

Photo: IG screengrab/heyhihazelle

Follow us on Instagram and Telegram

February 9, 2023

By Aiah Bathan

She wore a suit with only a bra for her inner clothing. Online citizens deemed it inappropriate for Japan’s cold weather.

SINGAPORE — Hazelle Teo, a DJ at Mediacorp Radio YES 933, recently shared photos of her trip to Japan on her Instagram account. “It’s so easy to fall in love with you, Japan,” she said in her caption. However, online citizens deemed it inappropriate for Japan’s cold weather.
In her post, she expressed her experience in the country for the past couple of days, alongside her outfit of the day (OOTD). She wore a suit with only a bra for her inner clothing, white-heeled boots, and a green shoulder bag.
“Past 2 days here had been incredible. Weather was on average 5 degrees celcius, I haven’t had a single bad meal, the shopping was ” Hazelle added in her post caption, alongside the hashtags #dream and #vacation.

Online citizens deemed it inappropriate for Japan’s cold weather. Some netizens commented on her post, stating their insights and opinions about her travel fit and became curious if she is not freezing at all.
Singaporean star Benjamin Tan commented: “NOT COLD MEH”, similar to another local artist’s comment by Noah Yap, who wrote, “not cold meh you?!”
Ze Liang, another DJ at Mediacorp Radio YES 933, remarked: “Frozen but well dressed”.
One IG user commented: “Why you never wear clothes”, while another IG user asked, “Sooo don’t need heat pack anymore?”
Despite the unfortunate remarks about her outfit, there are some people who appreciated and loved her OOTD.
One commented: “U too hot to be cold”. Another fan stated, “May you have heaven in Tokyo. I hope you have the chance to spend shopping on what is good.”
“Looking gorggg ”
said another IG user.
“Wow, so beautiful. I hope you enjoy and have a great time, I’m in love with you Hazelle,” remarked one of her supporters.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can imagine tying her up, blindfold, mouth gagged and shoving all kinds of gadgets into her.

Kinky.
bound-gagged-blindfolded.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is just a slut starved for attention.

Meanwhile, ang mohs in the north do this regularly, and they don't get clickbait merchants covering their story. :rolleyes: