• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SINKIE running NAZI Death Camp

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINKIE running NAZI Style Death Camp

Maid hit over milk powder

AN INDONESIAN maid who was allegedly abused by three members of a household told a district court on Monday that her employer punched and slapped her for taking milk powder and his toothpaste.
Ms Susilawati Kusnata, 26, was hungry and took the milk powder but before she could eat it, her employer's mother-in-law, Teng Chen Lian, 67, found out.

When her boss, Stanley Kuah Kian Chong, a bank executive, was told about it when he returned home that evening on July 4 last year, he punched her on the forehead and slapped her a few times.

Ms Susilawati said she lost 15kg during her four-month employment with the family at Pasir Ris.

By the time she ran away from the flat on July 5 last year by climbing out of the fifth-floor kitchen window, she weighed 38kg.

Kuah, his wife, Looi Phooi Ling, 37, and Teng are on trial for abusing her between April and July 5. They face a total of 41 charges.

The maid, who is not working now, testified that Looi had beaten her with hangers and a piece of wood.

Once, Looi used a sponge to rub her face and she cried. She said Looi also used a wok cleaner to rub her lips so that she would not fall asleep while washing the plates.

The court heard that when she first started working for the family, she had between six and seven hours of sleep, but after a month, she had to wake up at 3am as she had a lot of work to do.

The trial continues.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: SINKIE running NAZI Style Death Camp

Another example of a chinese sinkie who just dunno how to treat another human properly. Acting high and 1st world while behaving like a 3rd or even 4th if there is one. Please if those sinkie chinese dun have the quality to be a first world , then stick to 3rd world activities like cleaning your own house.

Having a maid and butler is for those high quality, first world human beings.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: SINKIE running NAZI Style Death Camp

I felt like a mistreated maid when I put on SAF no 4.

This I have to agree with you!, don't know which era you are from...in my time, my bread came fresh from "Changi Hilton", the food wasn't fit for human comsumption, the dry rations biscuits, my dog won't eat, the can curry chicken have no label..and no idea of expiry date...

the indo. maid is lucky!..