• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Prettyboy Reservist Aloysius Pang Seriously Injured In NZ While Fucking Around With Howitzer! Guess Whether He Uplorry! Boss Sam Please Help!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I see too many young life sacrifice just cus of NS.?
Seriously I wonder we really need to train so hard for that ?
So many young life had sacrificed but they didn’t do anything.
In my 2.5 years full time and 13 years reservist NS service, I have encountered a total of 6 deaths. Two in Sinkyland and Four in ROC Starlight. In those days, unlike now when there is social media, all these are quietly "buried" by the PAP.

gummybear

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my 2.5 years full time and 13 years reservist NS service, I have encountered a total of 6 deaths. Two in Sinkyland and Four in ROC Starlight. In those days, unlike now when there is social media, all these are quietly "buried" by the PAP.

Very sad indeed.....
Sighz.....
Shame on pap...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Very sad indeed.....
Sighz.....
Shame on pap...
By now at this age and see Sinkie men who has done their bit for this cuntry get displaced by PAP favourite FTs in the job market, I start to wonder who the fuck we are protecting. Fucking PAP political elites deserve to be fuck deep deep.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
What angers me more is not just that we are doing NS but foreigners are allowed a free pass.

The more infuriating matter is the fucking attitude and culture inside the SAF. Every fucking superior only think of keeping up appearances and I have encountered many who don’t give a serious thought about safety. As long as one doesn’t get caught it is ok! All the regulars are like leeches who love day to day like zombies.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RIP. I've known many guys who died during full-time NS or reservist whom most never read about on the newspapers (or the news took up merely a small column or paragraph tucked away in the corner). Many of them died in a far more horrible way.

Because this guy was a mini 'celebrity' rather than some local peasant's son, his death has magically transformed into a 'national tragedy'. It's still a tragedy nonetheless, but the hypocrisy is clear for all to see.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have already said mandatory conscription must be outlawed in Singapore. What we need is a professional armed forces made up of willing men and women and not jiak liao bee regulars who make us conscripts do all the shit jobs.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
RIP. I've known many guys who died during full-time NS or reservist whom most never read about on the newspapers (or the news took up merely a small column or paragraph tucked away in the corner). Many of them died in a far more horrible way.

Because this guy was a mini 'celebrity' rather than some local peasant's son, his death has magically transformed into a 'national tragedy'. It's still a tragedy nonetheless, but the hypocrisy is clear for all to see.
Welcum back! :smile:

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2019-01-24-09-09-57-133_com.android.chrome.jpg

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAF shall mandate more frequent,intensive,longer duration, legally enforced signed off indemnity form ICT for NSMen.

It be repackaged as SAF Safety Enhanced bill and passed without parliament discussion.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that the damage has been done, it cannot be undone. It's high time that MINDEF starts to seriously conduct reviews and to revise all their safety aspects and SOPs for all their training curriculum. Already 3 lives have been lost within a year with 2 of such having occurred due to operational lapses.

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serious. Your thread title is not appropriate
Even that time he was seriously injured, but could you Have little empathy and sympathy.
First reaction just think of people up lorry or not.

Really no empathy and sympathy.
Now he passed away ? So you happy ?

johntan,
me is the says to you:::

karma, & retribution will find you.

_