• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Prettyboy Reservist Aloysius Pang Seriously Injured In NZ While Fucking Around With Howitzer! Guess Whether He Uplorry! Boss Sam Please Help!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, 10 years ago, I was having a very myopic view like you. Don't like the government, don't like their policies. I left for JB is because, I don't need to work anymore. My passive incomes are able to afford me and my wife to the end of our lives and with excess if I can say. This is not a godsend but through proper financial planning, hard work, savings and a bit of luck during my younger days. If you don't help yourself, nobody can. This is International. Wait till you have the chance to live in another country for a long period and you'll then learn to appreciate your motherland.

My 1 and only property in JB is not losing money, since I had bought it 10 years ago. Even with the depreciating Ringgit, I'm still able to make a profit today. I don't invest much in JB because I know their government cannot be trusted, especially if I'm not of the same color as them.

Have you done your part to attend his wake? It's a shame when I'm in JB but yet we can make the trip but you people in Singapore, can only take his misfortune to further gloat on your hatred towards the government and nothing else. It's really disgusting and sickening to see of such people in Singapore. You yourself is in Geylang, being so near to MacPherson. What's more can I say? The deceased is your fellow Singaporean.
If I tear further.u may be one who rent out Singapore 3 rm flat to fiance your JB house and your expenses.
Quite abit of Singaporean do that.
A large numbers are m&ds.
They drive grab rent out HDB stay in jb.

What are these people?
They face challenges in life.
I understand that.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are too free.tat y.

Real Singaporean busy earning money.
It's not I'm too free. I had worked hard and planned well into my retiring years. I used to work for 72 hours continuously without sleep, especially if your client is a demanding Japanese. I used to fly for almost for more than 8 months in a year until my wife complained that I'm treating the home just like a hotel. What do you say? I told you already, if you don't plan for yourself, nobody can. This is International and applies to whatever country you are living in.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
This clearly shows your total ignorance. The minimum threshold during my time was only RM350k against RM1m now. Do the maths yourself.
Lose money is not your fault.
OK never mind you earn a lot × 3×5 times.
U feel better now.

In year 2004 relative of mine bought a small condo at 400k sgd before it top agent offer 650k sgd

In year 2013 sold it for 1.1sgd.
This is call earn.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I tear further.u may be one who rent out Singapore 3 rm flat to fiance your JB house and your expenses.
Quite abit of Singaporean do that.
A large numbers are m&ds.
They drive grab rent out HDB stay in jb.

What are these people?
They face challenges in life.
I understand that.
Told you already, I have 2 fully paid properties in Singapore. Even my JB property is fully paid and I still have investments in Singapore. I've been totally loan free since more than 12 years ago. Don't gloat of this because it had come from hard work, not drop from the sky.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Told you already, I have 2 fully paid properties in Singapore. Even my JB property is fully paid and I still have investments in Singapore. I've been totally loan free since more than 12 years ago. Don't gloat of this because it had come from hard work, not drop from the sky.
OK.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK lah.
I wanted to OK then stop.
Why u have 2 properties in sg u go stay in JB.
Better environment better what?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lose money is not your fault.
OK never mind you earn a lot × 3×5 times.
U feel better now.

In year 2004 relative of mine bought a small condo at 400k sgd before it top agent offer 650k sgd

In year 2013 sold it for 1.1sgd.
This is call earn.
Why you still say lose money is not my fault? I don't lose. OK, I had bought it for RM290k (but inflate to RM350k because the owner agreed to top up to me for repairs). Today, I can easily sell it for RM600k. So even if the Ringgit is so much lower now, I still don't lose, but probably make not much as well since I had also spent quite a substantial on renovations.

Anyway, these moneys are what I can afford to dispose because before I commit, I already know that the Malaysian government is fanatic and change their laws at the beck of their call. Like now you see all the bloody anti-Singapore commotion by Mahathir. If the worse were come to, I'll just pack up and return to Singapore. All I would lose is probably the Malaysian car but not much also. As for the property, I definitely won't lose a cent.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK lah.
I wanted to OK then stop.
Why u have 2 properties in sg u go stay in JB.
Better environment better what?
Yes, cost of living is cheaper. But standard of living still cannot be compared to Singapore. Why I left is because I admit that we had enough of working life, especially for my wife, who always gets bullied at her workplace and by Sinkies. Also, I took the opportunity to quit because my company was shifting to Shanghai and I don't want to go because those Tiongs are even more evil and will back stab you until you even don't know who had killed you.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, cost of living is cheaper. But standard of living still cannot be compared to Singapore. Why I left is because I admit that we had enough of working life, especially for my wife, who always gets bullied at her workplace. Also, I took the opportunity to quit because my company was shifting to Shanghai and I don't want to go because those Tiongs are even more evil and will back stab you until you even don't know who had killed you.
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are confused to associate anti government policies as being anti Singapore. Being upset about the pap's open door policies for foreigners at the expense of Singaporean does not make one less patriotic. NS for Singaporeans and jobs for foreigners - sound familiar? Count the billions MOE spend on these foreign born to gloom them in SG yet at the same time being very hard on local Singaporeans - why not spend the money on local Singaporeans?

You are also confused about holding the highest paid ministers in the world without accountability such as the MOH data breach and the massive temasic losses in the various "investments". We want accountability

Finally your blind "loyalty" towards the pap is grossly misplaced. Please remember pap is only a political party just like WP, SDP etc pap is NOT Singapore.
By putting pap ahead of Singapore, you are indeed a Singapore traitor.

Learn to put the interest of the Country i.e. the interest of Singaporeans first.

Learn to understand the above and you will realise that you are a sinkie traitor.
Very well said.
Very detailed and insight.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Aiyah. I also hate the PAP. I hate SAF even more.

But this accident when I found out what happened (it was by chance talking to someone) nothing more to say lah.

The question now is how smart are the 70%? I say they not smart. They will actually applaud the SAF for helping Aloysous family.

SAF not stupid. Can use this to turn the tide in their favor. Give a huge payout. People will say SAF good. Caring. Accident is his own fault but SAF take care of the family.

You just see lah.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are traitor.
u first to run away.
U first to got scammed.
U first to cry foul when it's clearly your problem.
U first to open mouth when others cum.
Buy house in JB because cannot buy hdb is called runaway by you liar. Just like a virgin is called a slut and cock sucker by you liar. No I didn’t get scammed but highlighting for charity purpose many mastermind scammer is Cantonese. I cry foul of being stolen slandered and harassed which is clearly not my problem but you liar bastards and bitches thieves slanderers and harassers problem. Sinkie traitors are snakes crocodiles like you making use of any opportunity to pull down Singapore. Period.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, 10 years ago, I was having a very myopic view like you. Don't like the government, don't like their policies. I left for JB is because, I don't need to work anymore. My passive incomes are able to afford me and my wife to the end of our lives and with excess if I can say. This is not a godsend but through proper financial planning, hard work, savings and a bit of luck during my younger days. If you don't help yourself, nobody can. This is International. Wait till you have the chance to live in another country for a long period and you'll then learn to appreciate your motherland.

My 1 and only property in JB is not losing money, since I had bought it 10 years ago. Even with the depreciating Ringgit, I'm still able to make a profit today. I don't invest much in JB because I know their government cannot be trusted, especially if I'm not of the same color as them.

Have you done your part to attend his wake? It's a shame when I'm in JB but yet we can make the trip but you people in Singapore, can only take his misfortune to further gloat on your hatred towards the government and nothing else. It's really disgusting and sickening to see of such people in Singapore. You yourself is in Geylang, being so near to MacPherson. What's more can I say? The deceased is your fellow Singaporean.

Exactly talked so much but no time to visit wake. Only want to gloat and use the opportunity to pull down Spore. That’s sinkie traitor snake crocodile behavior. Venture overseas is called traitor by these shameless sinkie traitor snake crocodiles.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly talked so much but no time to visit wake. Only want to gloat and use the opportunity to pull down Spore. That’s sinkie traitor snake crocodile behavior. Venture overseas is called traitor by these shameless sinkie traitor snake crocodiles.
Most of them here don't qualify, don't even have the means and opportunity to venture overseas. Like I said, 1 can only learn to appreciate your motherland after you have tried living elsewhere because that's when you truly has a comparison. I have friends and relatives in Canada and Australia, but they are not doing any better either. Furthermore, most of them cannot U-turn anymore because all their monies are already dumped there. So, just bite the bullet and be marginalized.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of them here don't qualify, don't even have the means and opportunity to venture overseas. Like I said, 1 can only learn to appreciate your motherland after you have tried living elsewhere because that's when you truly has a comparison. I have friends and relatives in Canada and Australia, but they are not doing any better either. Furthermore, most of them cannot U-turn anymore because all their monies are already dumped there. So, just bite the bullet and be marginalized.

I have lots of ex-sinkee friends in Canada and they will not want to come back to SINKapore. So, whose perspective is true, yours or mine? :confused:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie traitors will never stop resorting to all means to pull down Singapore, be it reasonable or not. It's a real shame to be associated with such Sinkie traitors. Totally no sense of dignity at all and they are indeed very desperate. It's good that at least the 70% are not blinded by these wayward Sinkie traitors, whose main objective is to bring down Singapore with whatever means. What a big disgrace? They'll never admit that they are fighting a losing battle, not even till the day when they up lorry. Even a useless Lim Thean and yet they can still talk so good out of him, like as if he's a saint or a savoir. If you tell me TCB, at least I can still comprehend.

You can talk like that because you are in the top 20 percent.
Until election is monitored by international observers and the Election Commission is independent of the government, elections here are deemed rigged. Common sense tells you that the government will not concede an election when it has control of the mechanics of the process.