• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Police Reservist ask PAP permission to shoot LGBT with his gun

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
if the girl was born and scientifically proven as a witch,then it is perfectly alright to proceed with the proper treatment,first exorcism then witch burning.

i dont see how genitalia mutilation has anything to do with gayism,it is a act of cruelty forced upon another unwilling human being.gays on the other hand were created by nature,no matter how abnormal,they are a anomaly.just like people who are very tall like yao ming,or extremely smart,or born with superpowers like Xmen.u can choose to look at them as freaks but they are a variation a permutation in genes.

It has been scientifically proven that axe murderers are a result of a genetic defect. http://www.williamlanday.com/2010/05/11/the-murder-gene/

If one of your loved ones is hacked to death I'm sure you're going to be far more forgiving given that the murderous bastard couldn't help himself.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It has been scientifically proven that axe murderers are a result of a genetic defect. http://www.williamlanday.com/2010/05/11/the-murder-gene/

If one of your loved ones is hacked to death I'm sure you're going to be far more forgiving given that the murderous bastard couldn't help himself.

axe murderers have gene defects?no shit??theres probably 1 or 2 percent psychopaths,murderers,sociopaths among us,unfortunately u cant arrest them for anything until they come hacking at ur door with a axe and shouting "heresssssss johnny!!!"

sometimes it takes a sociopath to be good at ur job too,lets say a war general.and whose to say normal human beings cannot be as cruel and acts of unimaginable horror?it takes a special type of human being to make the decision to drop a nuclear bomb on a human population.imagine wiping out 50,000 people in a blink of an eye.how can they ever justify to themselves that?how can they ever imagine the horror at ground zero?even today when i play video games,metro 2033 or fallout,and witness the ghost of an entire city of people,the childhood place where u grow up,houses full of people going about their daily lives,children playing on the playground and in their bedrooms,wiped out by a tremendous flash of light,a single tear rolls down my cheek.u bastards!!!i wanted to shout.