• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Men No Hope Already As Even Sinkie Women Don't Want Them

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Singapore men are poor genetic specimens. They are descendants of a peasant stock from Southern China.

By going abroad to obtain donor sperm it will improve the chances of upgrading the Singapore gene pool which can only be a good thing.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nah... they just want to experience motherhood and are spending a fortune to play in the baby lottery.

The others who have given up on motherhood focus their maternal instincts on nieces and nephews, friends' children or pets.

A race against time with their ticking biological clock.

It's the same in most of the so-called 'developed' countries, not just in Sinkieland.

IVF clinics are going to make a killing in the near future. If you're studying medicine, specializing in gynaecology and focusing on this discipline, congratulations in advance.

I say: all the best and good luck to the ladies. And the clinics. Willing buyer and willing seller.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wonder how many biological kids I have. My sperm is great and I had been a sperm donor before.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN why so troublesome and need to pay for ivf and travel overseas KNN just go online dating service and pay a 2way air ticket for good genes amdk to come have sexual intercourse KNN if they are shy just do it over a wall hole KNN some kiasi type will think KNN like this how to confirm the sperm is a good sperm KNN then they think those biodatas given are all genuine KNN rather do quality check yourself than relying on biodatas KNN

Last edited:

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are the rich singles and some of them are lesbians. Those poor ones just go around fucking sg assholes hoping to be impregnated

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is one of the best news I have read in a long time-imagine how many men will be saved from losing half their assets and paying alimonies to these useless sinkie women. These female will simply employ maids to do the parenting and I hope they do not add too many dysfunctional kids or man hating women in future

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is one of the best news I have read in a long time-imagine how many men will be saved from losing half their assets and paying alimonies to these useless sinkie women. These female will simply employ maids to do the parenting and I hope they do not add too many dysfunctional kids or man hating women in future

I thought regardless of nationality, that half assets apply?

If you can come to JB to suck my cock and managed to make me cum. I may consider to apologize.

MacPhersonEstate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depends.

Had an ATB told me that during her divorce, she got nothing. Her Sinkie ex-husband hired a very good lawyer and there were no children involved.

Reason for the divorce, the husband went KTV and had an affair with another ATB.

Bro, can PM me the name of that very good lawyer pls?

Thanks in advance.