• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Mediacorp Superstar Ya Hui Leaving Mediacorp On 28 Feb 2023! She Wants To Discover Herself!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ya%20hui.JPG

Singaporean actress Ya Hui is leaving The Celebrity Agency (TCA), the artiste management arm of Mediacorp.

“We would like to share that Ya Hui is leaving The Celebrity Agency (TCA) and her last day with us will be on 28 February 2023," said Ivy Low, head of TCA, in a statement from Mediacorp.

"We wish Ya Hui every success in her new pursuits".

The 35-year-old actress also announced her departure on Instagram, writing: "15 years. From a girl chasing her childhood dream to where she is today, it wasn’t a smooth sailing journey but definitely an incredible one. Every role that I’ve played has enriched my personal life in more ways that I can imagine."

Ya Hui joined Mediacorp after taking part in Star Search 2007, where she took home the title of Miss Telegenic. Throughout her 15-year acting career, she participated in dramas across genres from long-form dramas to thrillers, including 118 (2014), 118 S2 (2016), CLIF 4 (2016), Daybreak (2019), CTRL (2021) and Home Again (2022).

She told CNA Lifestyle that she was leaving “to see what’s beyond what I’ve been doing for the past 15 years!”

“And to have the freedom to choose what I want to do and learn more about myself ,” she added. “Self-discovery starts now!”

Her immediate plan, she revealed, was to “work really hard” for her upcoming drama, as it’s a role she really loves.

“I will also be taking up different courses to learn more and upgrade myself,” she said.

And her fans needn’t worry about not seeing her on the TV as often. She still plans to keep doing Channel 8 dramas on a project basis, as long as audiences continue to enjoy watching her act.

“Yes, I’ll definitely keep acting,” she revealed. “I will only stop acting when nobody wants to watch me perform anymore!”

She continued: “There are a lot of uncertainties ahead but I am excited to try new things along the way. Having the freedom and time to decide what’s the next big thing is exciting!”

And as she embarks on a new chapter, the 35-year-old actress has a heartfelt message for her fans.

“I wouldn’t be here without their support all these years. Team Yahui is 11 this year!” she shared. “Their presence, the time and effort they spent at every event and show are so precious to me. Thank you for staying with me and for always cheering me on. And to all the audiences who love me, the encouragement and support you all have given me is priceless. Thanks for the love. My heart is so full.”

https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasia.com/entertainment/ya-hui-leaves-mediacorp-after-15-years-348961

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's smart. Leave before she turns into an old cunt and then struggles to stay relevant.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Time is running out at 35 year old to find a rich buikia nice guy boyfriend and discover her maternal instinct

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Time is running out at 35 year old to find a rich buikia nice guy boyfriend and discover her maternal instinct

Yes, not many eggs left, and their quality is declining as the years go by. :cool:

Trump could sire a healthy and handsome son at a ripe old age, the only variable factor is the woman. :biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's prettier than Carrie Wong and He Ying Ying. But all three of them no tits and ass to show.