• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Mat earns $7k a mth driving taxi, pay higher than a police ASP

M

Mdm Tang

The spin prostitutes twist and turn the story to make it seem like this idiot earn $7K a month. It is not possible to earn that much with his sonata. Even with a mercs it is impossible. This is idiot just got taken for a ride by the 154th.

Agreed . Expect Fake Taxi Drivers on the road soon .

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I pity all taxi drivers, effective immediately IRAS will send year end income tax form
to all taxi company for all drivers to fill in their income return!!

If you dont earn $7k, $5k will do, IRAS will tax u accordingly...now this mat
taxi driver has screwed the whole lot of Taxi drivers! well done!

Bro Kuailan, I think IRAS works on the basis of industry norm. Ditto for hawkers. If a hawker persistently underdeclare by too much, it will only invite visitors from IRAS to his place of stall. There are IRAS folks who took turn monitoring the number of bowls of say bak chor mee that hawker sell.

So it is unlikely that he screwed the whole of taxi drivers. BUT Muhammad Hasnor Hashim, 32, will have a hard time explaining if ever he under-declared. God bless him if he under-declared. :eek:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I pity all taxi drivers, effective immediately IRAS will send year end income tax form
to all taxi company for all drivers to fill in their income return!!

If you dont earn $7k, $5k will do, IRAS will tax u accordingly...now this mat
taxi driver has screwed the whole lot of Taxi drivers! well done!

must write to IRAS to make sure this mat driver declared his personal tax correctly in the years he turn to be a taxi driver. IRAS better sue his arse off for years of undeclared back taxes.

this article remind me of the interview the boss of tip top curry puff. boast about his daily taking yet under declared his tax.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
must write to IRAS to make sure this mat driver declared his personal tax correctly in the years he turn to be a taxi driver. IRAS better sue his arse off for years of undeclared back taxes.

this article remind me of the interview the boss of tip top curry puff. boast about his daily taking yet under declared his tax.

Bro sleaguepunter, no need to write to IRAS. IRAS already have our friend in the radar. You can bet they are super efficient.

Don't think he could escape unless 1. he has been dutifully have been reporting $7k per month income and 2. he just started his taxi driving after the last tax year.

Now he is really Man in the Net. :eek:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The spin prostitutes twist and turn the story to make it seem like this idiot earn $7K a month. It is not possible to earn that much with his sonata. Even with a mercs it is impossible. This is idiot just got taken for a ride by the 154th.

Bro ChaoPappyPoodle, it is mathematically possible to earn $7.2k gross by working 12 hours, for 30 days a month and assuming able to make on average $20 per hour. Working like a robot with no breaks in between.

What can we expect from those spin prostitutes???

If Muhammad Hasnor Hashim is surfing SBF reading all our postings, he may be regretting deep deep now for being profiled. :o

What to do? Damage control? How? :rolleyes:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Clever cabbies can always make extra by taking tourists to good whores and drug dealers.

Good lobung/finders fees

Bro mulvi74, yes you are right about tourist as I am not a resident of Singapore. There was once I sat in a taxi and had a nice conversation with the taxi driver. Then he started asking me if I have any program for the next few days and asked if I am keen going for a fishing trip in Southern Malaysia. :eek:

He then gave me his card as well as letting me know how much he will be charging me for the trip. :rolleyes:

I am not sure if it include cheonging session ha ha. :p

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Or are they trying to score political points?? :eek:

Firstly, to tell the entire world our taxi drivers are doing well, contrary to what the majority are saying. Others not making 7k are just plain lazy. The complain of high rentals etc cannot be true.

Secondly, they profile a youing Malay. Why? Could have featured an old Mat instead. Or a cabby of another race. It was a calculated move, imo.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like what many Bros pointed out already, statistically possible but humanly impossible.

" Starts at about 5.30 am " from Woodlands and look for passengers heading to city.How many Woodlands residents so rich, take taxi to city-and at eerie hour of 5.30am!.

"On a good night he can earn up to $500 ".Lets assume he does not need to sleep and drive non stop from 8pm to 5 am (9 hours )-he will need to earn $55.50 per hour. 8pm to 5 am non stop drop off one passenger and pick up next one without breaks!
I assume 8 pm because his " afternoon shift... last till about 6pm .After that its dinner with his wife ..and three children".How harworking also need to mandi and go jamban right?

But sillipore anything is possible-like Pinoy nurses mostly stay condo whiloe local nurses mostly stay HDB.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like what many Bros pointed out already, statistically possible but humanly impossible.

Even if 7k made by this Mat, can he maintain the 7k consistently? I am sure there must be some cabbies who made more than 7k previously. Could be just lucky but I am pretty sure it cannot be maintained. More accurate to use annual than just one month to guage.

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! 154th's recent portrayal of Sinkapoor to brainwash sinkies and to impress the world!

Cleaner's pay ( sakae sushi ) $3k pm! ( no takers! )
Taxi driver's income $7k pm!
MIWs salaries $1-3mil pa.!
$1k can buy flat!
$8 for by-pass!
The Land of Dreams! Majullah Sinkapoor!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Video Man

[video=youtube;Xfi9WAUQ-7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfi9WAUQ-7g&feature=share&list=UUvoA9s8XDjgffTzNWVfrreQ[/video]

Found this.. Comfirm what I saw the other nite at Bedok South was Uncle Yap..

Uncle Yap taking an Ah Neh FT passenger..

LOL As usual. The video is always with him whenever and everywhere he goes.

I can already imagine if he ever being attacked *touch wood* by a PRC, he will still continue with his video and talk while he waits for the police and the ambulance to arrive. And as usual, he will curse PAP for importing FTs to rob taxi drivers.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Oo Yah Boh !

Bro Conqueror, I belive your uncle said the truth. I also think that chap also speaking the truth.

Does your uncle share the cab with another driver on rotating shift? Does your uncle do lots of errant on non business basis - like ferrying kids to school or ferry wife to shopping etc etc?

There are many parameters to consider as mentioned in my earlier posts. Just too many. :o

I would give both the benefits of the doubt and believe in both of them. :biggrin:

But, I'm sure it cannot be as OMO or one man to one cab. Sharing with another fellow man will share the cost of operation. You can even rotate duty if one gets sick leaves or goes for a holiday. He hates the full-time shift. Perhaps, some young men can still take it like this fella here.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps Uncle Yap will share his experience and see if 7k is urban myth or not....
The other time he got jailed unfairly and shared his experiences in detail....

I think must byah weekends. I heard the weekends taking is better. But, UY Comfort's Sonata may be a little difficult. The Malay chap is using Silver Cab Kia, I think. The rental is much cheaper.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Oo Yah Boh !

For a min when i saw the vid i was thinking uncle yap? The person in the pink shirt driving the cab? Looks like a female with long hair then when his face fully appears in the cam yup that's UY all right. That's all. Cheers to yap he's a tough guy, in fact a very tough guy.