• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie man made $35 million by selling western food in Singapore

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody ask. 35 millions is the revenue. What is the margin ?

F&B has thin margin. A friend of mine worked in a famous restaurant chain SG.

Their margin is thin, making abt 3-4 millions per year with abt 500 employees.

I tot i had a Mosquito running around on my screen.. Nice Avatar.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed. $35 million turnover over 25 outlets. Each slightly more than $ 1 million.

Not too phenomenal - comme ci comme ca. What is the real profit after taxes?

Nobody ask. 35 millions is the revenue. What is the margin ?

F&B has thin margin. A friend of mine worked in a famous restaurant chain SG.

Their margin is thin, making abt 3-4 millions per year with abt 500 employees.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought the 1st Han's restaurant is at Funan?

Were they at Funan?, I thought the first shop that started in the city was at The Arcade, the current building, which by now is old. I remember at Funan at the front atrium, they used to have food tsall, there was one selling good curry chicken with rice or French Loaf at Funan, and later when it was uostairs fifth floor Corona Chicken & rice. Later came A&W Resturant at ground floor, where every Tuesday & I would make a 'pilgrimage' there, just to eat Coney Dog & wash down with A&W Root Beer.

Does anybody remember a Cantonese Fast Food Resturant at Far East Plaza, called "tai gar lock"?? that serves yummy beef with rice & other dishes, served fast food style?, it closed down, rumoured that the boss, got 'kicked by the horse" at the race tracks!:p

Last edited: