• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Kris Tan Very Happy With His Vasectomy! $70.99 Only! Had The Best Nap Ever!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he so scared his wife pregnant...then he should just fuck her ass-hole.

Pegging might be a good option too. Peg more = preg less.

If you hubby can't fuck you well, then it's your duty to fuck him well.

Wiki-pegging.png

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is this even news? Slow news day for Mothershit? :rolleyes:

Men get vasectomy and women get tubal ligation all the time, even those who haven't had kids yet.
Feminists are about cucking men. That has always been their aim. And to break up families. Obviously an eunuch is no longer a man

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
My wife and I had spoken about things quite candidly; we said that if either of us were to die, or if we were to separate, I am very sure that I wouldn't want to have another child with someone else. For her, that is uncertain.
Hahaha cheebye sia. If they separate, the wife does not want to rule out having another child with someone else. Says everything we need to know about this relationship.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
He seems like a prime candidate for being a cuckold. Don't be surprised if she gets pregnant but insists that it was caused by some leakage from the botched vasectomy he had.

And the baby comes out of her womb with a different skin colour.

But he believes her story, and accepts the baby as his own. :biggrin:
I wouldn’t be surprised if he blames himself for causing the ‘leakage’. Might spiral into another bout of depression. Haha!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
He seems like a prime candidate for being a cuckold. Don't be surprised if she gets pregnant but insists that it was caused by some leakage from the botched vasectomy he had.

And the baby comes out of her womb with a different skin colour.

But he believes her story, and accepts the baby as his own. :biggrin:

That face looks like he would bring him up nicely.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie males that voted for the PAP should follow the footsteps of this chap and have themselves neutered.