• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie homeless cheated by ATB, sell HDB buy Tiong property.

curryNigger

Alfrescian
Loyal
All Chinese PRC are cheaters but sadly not many Singaporeans understand this because Singaporeans have been brain washed by Chinese cable tv CCTV 鳳凰台。 pls don’t watch any Chinese communist tv
With all due respect, I don't think every single Chinese person from China can be so messed up. I mean I speak as a guy who's ancestors are from the shithole India and I know what it feels like to be a race that's known to have scams and shit. But I honestly think SOME Chinese people in China are okay, no?

curryNigger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie women generally love challenges.
Vegetable they choose the thickest
Dildo they choose the longest

Actually they just have loose cunts, while sinkie men prefers tight virgins.
Interesting response. Yeah ofc some men here prefer tight virgins because it's sort of a "I got there first" + "shes mine now" mentality.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not all Indian women are obviously like that. Actually this ain't a race issue in this case.

5 rupee?

1613726427153.jpeg

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!...I AM A FUCKING RETARDED GAY AMDK COCK SUCKING SON OF A GAY WHORE

LOL ! ! ! YOU RETARDED FUCKING GAY BASTARD, BOTH YOU AND YOUR GAY FATHER LOVE AMDK SO MUCH THAT YOU OFFERED YOUR WHORE MOTHER TO YOUR AMDK IDOL GOD DOTARD

LOL ! ! ! YOU RETARDED FUCKING GAY BASTARD, BOTH YOU AND YOUR GAY FATHER MUST LOVE SUCKING AND LICKING YOUR AMDK IDOL DOTARD'S COCK AND CUM OFF FROM YOUR WHORE MOTHER CHEEBYE AND ARSE AFTER HE FUCKED HER IN HER CHEEBYE AND ARSE

LOL ! ! ! YOU RETARDED GAY FUCKING BASTARD, AMDK CUM IS ALWAYS DRIPPING OUT FROM YOUR WHORE MOTHER CHEEBYE AND INTO YOUR MOUTH

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... As expected from commicunts leftist retards like you who love to lie, cheat and copycat from Uncle Devil here LOL!... Uncle Devil here only love to fuck your mother and wife because faggots like you cannot satisfy your wife. LOL!...

LOL ! ! ! YOU RETARDED FUCKING GAY BASTARD, BOTH YOU AND YOUR GAY FATHER LOVE AMDK SO MUCH THAT YOU OFFERED YOUR WHORE MOTHER TO YOUR AMDK IDOL GOD DOTARD

LOL ! ! ! YOU RETARDED FUCKING GAY BASTARD, BOTH YOU AND YOUR GAY FATHER MUST LOVE SUCKING AND LICKING YOUR AMDK IDOL DOTARD'S COCK AND CUM OFF FROM YOUR WHORE MOTHER CHEEBYE AND ARSE AFTER HE FUCKED HER IN HER CHEEBYE AND ARSE

LOL ! ! ! YOU RETARDED GAY FUCKING BASTARD, AMDK CUM IS ALWAYS DRIPPING OUT FROM YOUR WHORE MOTHER CHEEBYE AND INTO YOUR MOUTH

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... As expected from commicunts leftist retards like you who love to lie, cheat and copycat from Uncle Devil here LOL!... Uncle Devil here only love to fuck your mother and wife because faggots like you cannot satisfy your wife. LOL!...

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal