• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie grad criticises other Sinkies for their unrealistic job expectations

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you. Crying and whining make no sense. Armed with a engineering diploma after NS, my pay was just 1.7K, did my best to excel in my job and along the way upgrade myself. I'm happily earning a 5 figures pay now and the best part is I'm on a 4/4 rotation, meaning I work for 4 weeks and followed by 4 weeks off.

Instead of blaming everyone else, why not take a stock of your current condition and do something to change your situation?

Good for you my fren. You got the right spirit.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
So much indignance rather than looking at your shortcomings. Earn "enough"? Omigawd, that is so pathetic. I am more Singaporean than you, have probably promoted more Singaporeans than you so don't give me that indignant bullshit. But if a Singaporean is lacking, I will also have no qualms about firing him. Those louts who start work at 9.15 fifteen minutes late when their colleagues started at 8.15 and yet want to go for breakfast at 9.30. These people can go and work for you. I don't need them. Productive? Please, their deliverables are a fraction of their hardworking Singaporean FT counterparts. You want to keep these people you go ahead. Sooner or later your boss is going to fire you for your stupidity.

Turtle head u know u r a wu san gui.I earn enough to provide for family(LIKELY MORE THAN U) n proud to b singaporean.

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
So much indignance rather than looking at your shortcomings. Earn "enough"? Omigawd, that is so pathetic. I am more Singaporean than you, have probably promoted more Singaporeans than you so don't give me that indignant bullshit. But if a Singaporean is lacking, I will also have no qualms about firing him. Those louts who start work at 9.15 fifteen minutes late when their colleagues started at 8.15 and yet want to go for breakfast at 9.30. These people can go and work for you. I don't need them. Productive? Please, their deliverables are a fraction of their hardworking Singaporean FT counterparts. You want to keep these people you go ahead. Sooner or later your boss is going to fire you for your stupidity.
From what u wrote show your co-workers dislike u alot n cant wait to punch your turtle face.it simply show tat all in your company treat u as nothing
( SEE U TRANSPARENT SHOW U NO RESPECT)Only prcs shit willing to stand around u n cum on your turtle face n it make u happy.Tat y make u hate singaporean.ok lah i start to pity u abit thinking u must have a hard time at work.Wipe away the PRC cum on your face n start to behave well n change your traitor thinking.We pure singaporean may forgive u n give u a chance to continue to work here.IF not u wil die without a whole body at bugis roadside.IF U WU SAN GUI DON LIKE SINGAPOREAN PLEASE DON STAY IN SINGAPORE.
YOUR POST SHOW YOUR POWERLESS IN CONTROLLING N MAINTAING A GOOD WORKING RELATIONSHIP.It clearly explain your mental bias n weakness against singaporean.

Last edited:

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
i guess that you work in the oil rig, only such jobs allow you to work 1 month, and next month off. my friend, have you thought about what will happen when you reach near 50, i doubt you will be able to climb and crawl as agile when you are now. :smile:

I agree with you. Crying and whining make no sense. Armed with a engineering diploma after NS, my pay was just 1.7K, did my best to excel in my job and along the way upgrade myself. I'm happily earning a 5 figures pay now and the best part is I'm on a 4/4 rotation, meaning I work for 4 weeks and followed by 4 weeks off.

Instead of blaming everyone else, why not take a stock of your current condition and do something to change your situation?

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
first of all, i really sympathise with your situation. take it as moulding when you are young and learn from others, it will be useful for you when you jump ship. in your current situation, it's good to have a different mindset, just imagine that you are in a battle, everyday fighting, and in combat mode.
work your arse off when you are young and save lots of money. afterwhich, if it still don't work out here, go....!

i am now a better person cos' i enjoy learning from others in this forum:biggrin::biggrin: and i like to be taught and in turn teaching others.:rolleyes::o:p

Lastly, I like to ask my fellow Singaporeans, What do you want or see yourself in the future?

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think you get it. You're more likely to get fired than be able to tell me what I can or cannot do.

My job is to make my company make money. No chickenshit about Singaporeans or FTs. If a Martian can do the job better, I will hire him if he is allowed to work here.

So take your indignance and fuck off.

We pure singaporean may forgive u n give u a chance to continue to work here.IF not u wil die without a whole body at bugis roadside.

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think you get it. You're more likely to get fired than be able to tell me what I can or cannot do.

My job is to make my company make money. No chickenshit about Singaporeans or FTs. If a Martian can do the job better, I will hire him if he is allowed to work here.

So take your indignance and fuck off.
U misuse your boss trust on you.you ty to build a empire within your company n singapoeans don agree with u n it irk u alot.only prc want to stand around u n cum on your face.The only time when all your co workers including singaporeans gather around u is not on your birhday n is because all want to phui at your turtle face.Accept e fact your co workers dislike u.I don to waste my time on u or stood as low as u.nobody act like somebody.Boss going fire u soon.Aiya no chance liao i forget u r going to die soon.Admit u r against hiring singaporean n like to have more prc at your workplace n it make u bastard traitor.don try to deny saying

no chickenshit about singaporeans or fts.If martian can do the job better ,i will hire him.

U R JUST WORRY LOSING YOUR RICE BOWL TO A CAPABLE SINGAPOREAN.U ONLY WAYANG N ACT BUSY AT WORK.

Last edited:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are in self denial. Singaporeans or FT, if you don't deliver, you're fired. That's a fact of life. When FTs get fired, they just surrender their employment pass and go home. Some of them manage to get another job in Singapore, good luck to them. But when a Singaporean get fired, you think it's the boss's fault.

What empire? All I am required to do, and expected to do is show results, results, results. Nothing else. If I allow your kind of thinking to take over, it will be me who will get fired.

U misuse your boss trust on you.you ty to build a empire within your company n singapoeans don agree with u n it irk u alot.only prc want to stand around u n cum on your face.The only time when all your co workers including singaporeans gather around u is not on your birhday n is because all want to phui at your turtle face.Accept e fact your co workers dislike u.I don to waste my time on u or stood as low as u.nobody act like somebody.Boss going fire u soon.Aiya no chance liao i forget u r going to die soon.Admit u r against hiring singaporean n like to have more prc at your workplace n it make u bastard traitor.don try to deny saying

no chickenshit about singaporeans or fts.If martian can do the job better ,i will hire him.

U R JUST WORRY LOSING YOUR RICE BOWL TO A CAPABLE SINGAPOREAN.U ONLY WAYANG N ACT BUSY AT WORK.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love to fire singkies while I am more reluctant to fire FTs for that reason.
Singkies have the priviledge of sticking around in Singapore while FTs have to balik kampong.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry my co-workers and subordinates all share the same attitude. No IFs, no BUTs. Either got results or no results. If the assholes were able to deliver even coming at 9.15, they would still be here. We have a working mother who always starts after 10 (Singaporean, btw). But since she delivers, she continues to get good ratings. It's those smoke break (even PRCs have managed to stop their smoke breaks) assholes who give you 101 excuses who deserve, and get the sack.

From what u wrote show your co-workers dislike u alot n cant wait to punch your turtle face.it simply show tat all in your company treat u as nothing

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are in self denial. Singaporeans or FT, if you don't deliver, you're fired. That's a fact of life. When FTs get fired, they just surrender their employment pass and go home. Some of them manage to get another job in Singapore, good luck to them. But when a Singaporean get fired, you think it's the boss's fault.

What empire? All I am required to do, and expected to do is show results, results, results. Nothing else. If I allow your kind of thinking to take over, it will be me who will get fired.
Hey toad u r e one in denial u wrote in your post from other tread not to hire singaporeans n the best is to hire is PRCS.Dear all pls read cass888 past post.He wish others singaporeans to get retrenched n hope other prcs ah neh to take over singaporeans job.what a traitor he is n try shift topic to
If u don deliver u r fired tat e way of life n act like a pitiful dog.I Fu*k u Wu san gui a shit like u is forever a shit don act innocence n angel trying to beg others for sympathy.
U R BIAS AGAINST SINGAPOREANS.

All singaporens pls read tis traitor past post from other treads as well.He wrote before tat it is best to hire FT PRCS BASTARD n never hire singaporeans.
This is yi m so disgusted with this Traitor toad.pls all singaporeans stand by me n zap him off till gone.

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry my co-workers and subordinates all share the same attitude. No IFs, no BUTs. Either got results or no results. If the assholes were able to deliver even coming at 9.15, they would still be here. We have a working mother who always starts after 10 (Singaporean, btw). But since she delivers, she continues to get good ratings. It's those smoke break (even PRCs have managed to stop their smoke breaks) assholes who give you 101 excuses who deserve, and get the sack.

Sorry, all my co-workers and subordinates get the sack if they quit smoking!

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN U tell me where is your company.your father me come down find u now.CHEE BYE U FUCKING PISS WITH U LIAO.REPLY ME NOW

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
chow ah beng's like you will not even get past the cisco guards.
don talk like a girl i wait for u outside i drive down.reply me i sure let u have a taste of what it is like to b a chee traitor.
Don hide behind curtain like a girl.chee bye u 30mins i sure reach.don pee in your skirt.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
reply me toad face.don waste my time.U R REALLY A LAU HAM KU.

*yawn* you sure are some chicken shit. The exactly type of people I have no qualms firing. This is your notice pay, please follow the HR and Cisco guard to your desk and clear it within 2 hours.

Last edited:

funnyz

Alfrescian
Loyal
i guess that you work in the oil rig, only such jobs allow you to work 1 month, and next month off. my friend, have you thought about what will happen when you reach near 50, i doubt you will be able to climb and crawl as agile when you are now. :smile:

You are right about the physical limitations. But in the first place, why are you looking to work until your fifties? It's about make hay when the sun shines. Use the money you have earned now to generate passive income in the future. Life is enough of uncertainty, but crying and whining and blaming everyone of his or her predicament just doesn't make sense.

Some of my ex-colleagues refuse to find work that pay less than their previous income become of pride and ego, thus they become chronically unemployed. Instead they prefer to erode their savings waiting for another shot. This shouldn't be the case, and I think the grad who is getting a head start with 2.6k is more savvy than those who refuse to work for anything less than 4k. Unless we are talking about being an entrepreneur, well... that is a different story altogether.