• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie girl on Channel 8 dating show

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
$6,000 is not alot to ask for. She need that amount of income to sustain her lifestyle esp. on products to put on her heavy makeup.

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid opposition supporting retards keep claiming it's the government's fault for the low fertility rate. The truth is reveal to be local female who set unrealistic targets and prefer to stay single

contangee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did not see the show but I thought she looks nice from the short video clip and definitely worth more than $30 per pop. Too young for me to seriously consider though.

As someone noted, she was initially saying $3,000 and corrected herself to $6,000 and this makes me question if her requirement is really that high or is the pressure of being on TV made her say things she had not intended. While $6000 is nothing to sneeze at, it is not really an unrealistic requirement right? May be for young people this may be hard but many people will make that much later in their life. My google search found that Singapore median pay for 10-19 years experience is $83,000, well within her expectation. So she either has to invest and wait 10-20 years or find someone 10-20 years older.

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
6K per month can satisfy her in the long run? me seriously doubt it :o:o:o

She say only need to earn $6K salary but never say need to married her correct? There are a lot of men out there that earn more than 6K but married liao. Can or not? LOL
Brainless siao cha bao.......

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pls lah...that gal shld have her brains checked.,..if i earn 6k , would i need to join that dumb prog?

btw i don't earn that much...

the eventual winner is cuter n personally i like her...LOL...and this was her second time in the prog, the first round she was in, she was one of the chioest but eventually not winner- the winner was less chio - think the guys scared to 'chase'...

anyways good for her...

sorry i digress...if i have 6K, i would have selected the winner anyways...definitely not her LOL...she shld take 60 bucks n buy a dildo to fuck herself better...LOL

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I watched this show and she's quite young. But not surprise to see the demand coming from a sinkie girl. Even my wife also commented, "she wants 6k, then the husband can get what from her?"

hi there

1. raid, one word for such specimen.
2. just another whore in the limelight!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Wanna get a SG wife? Start earning 6K a month

How about this one in our present Ch 8 local drama "It Takes Two" ? Her name is Shine Koh. She's one the contestants for TNP. A bit ah lian or not ?

shinekoh03.jpg

shinekoh01.jpg

BFF4A81D91A0CD1F30A2A2A586B21D.jpg

cmi
:eek::eek::eek:

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN... this is typical SG gal, who want a 5C guy, and yet always claimed they are indpendent. If Independent, why do you care how much the guy earn ? Is she looking for financial support from the boy friend ??

My advice to all potential suitors to this kind of gals... is to run far far.... The figure is not the main problem, her fucking mentality is a big problem.

Anyway, back to the 6k issue... honestly, 6k is not alot to ask her, if she is earning 4-5k. If she is already earning 4-5k, she has the rights to find a competitable partner earning slightly more.

But, how many gals in 20s, can earn 4-5k ?
How many guys in 30s can earn 6k ?? Out of this guys earning 6k, how many are single ??

This fucking materialistic gal open mouth, straight away talk money and passionate, she only looking for thing that a guy can give her, she never think about how to work together , or how to develop and build a future together with her love one.

ThickFaceAlamaking

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN... this is typical SG gal, who want a 5C guy, and yet always claimed they are indpendent. I
This fucking materialistic gal open mouth, straight away

She is currently a student in university. Singapore men are already 2 years behind them as we have to serve our NS liability. Then we have to put up with the influx of unskilled foreigners who took away jobs that Singaporeans can do as well. Now, we get this from our own women :rolleyes:

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal

She is currently a student in university. Singapore men are already 2 years behind them as we have to serve our NS liability. Then we have to put up with the influx of unskilled foreigners who took away jobs that Singaporeans can do as well. Now, we get this from our own women :rolleyes:

You are right bro.... anyway, if these gal continued to have high expectation, then very soon... we will see them still single in their 30s.... let's see who lose out. who cannot wait.... MAN can wait... and still single in 30s.. but women cant ....

ThickFaceAlamaking

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are right bro.... anyway, if these gal continued to have high expectation, then very soon... we will see them still single in their 30s...

Don't worry, there are enough dumbass sinkie men who will take them. Somehow, I wonder if its the educational system or the 2 years NS that made a lot of us Singaporean men pussies.

Respect is not giving in to all unreasonable demands of the woman.
Tender loving care is not about carrying the handbag for her.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal

These type of Sinkie women usually talk big but end up with some glib tongue or smooth talker type of guy and the relationships usually never last.

Those Sinkie women that can command the 6K type of guys would normally been taken by eligible batchelors with little fanfare or publicity.

6K is the right figure to maintain installments for a pte condo, a mid size saloon and spending income to maintain a certain lifestyle. However, for any guy to achieve it is a uphill task with a limited time schedule till 40 before they are booted out by any company. This is reality !

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

These type of Sinkie women usually talk big but end up with some glib tongue or smooth talker type of guy and the relationships usually never last.

Those Sinkie women that can command the 6K type of guys would normally been taken by eligible batchelors with little fanfare or publicity.

6K is the right figure to maintain installments for a pte condo, a mid size saloon and spending income to maintain a certain lifestyle. However, for any guy to achieve it is a uphill task with a limited time schedule till 40 before they are booted out by any company. This is reality !

this type of cr@p face need a reality check. wants everything on a plate, their freedom, independence EVEN after marriage but should take a good look in the mirror. No wonder alot of sinkie girls are spinsters. You can get a cHina or vietnam Meimei for <$5K criteria and way way prettier. just leave these money faced people alone and. Give a few more years of hopeless waiting and when they wakeup they would be past their shelf life. any girl not married by 25 years old better be a stunning beauty or rich. There are literally millions of China meimei in the late teens and early twenties , way better , prettier and less condescending than these people. This dating show is meant for losers and ugly people(in face AND character). Shameless and shameful.

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid opposition supporting retards keep claiming it's the government's fault for the low fertility rate. The truth is reveal to be local female who set unrealistic targets and prefer to stay single

Why is her request unrealistic? 6k a month you think can live well?? As usual you PAP supporter thinks everyone can survive by just licking arsejuice like you. :oIo:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;m1R6w4d53XA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=m1R6w4d53XA[/video]

Honestly, she looks fxxkable and not asking for too much. Unfortunately it is unwise to state "salary expectation" just like in job interviews. For me i would anytime go for a girl who likes me without knowing my salary... and have sufficient "remaining" lease before menopause (sorry for being crude) :-D